2012 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the TE spot is the hardest to get a back up for or replace after the draft!

Just play the match ups and get best available.......Oh wait.........why am I givin advice to the guy thats gonna "own" all of us at seasons end??? JK Nitro!! Had to throw that out there. Seriously play match ups. I looked 3 weeks deep and theres at least 4 favorable matchups for the TE spot if you play your cards right and most of these guys are 3rd to 8th best available.

Hey NC nitro I may be willing to work a trade for either martellis bennet of the giants or heath miller. I only need one because I also have vernon davis.

in 3 weeks i will have Pitta (Bal) on the trading block i have the Gronk and once his bye week is gone, i won't need Pitta !

I could put witten on the block for a solid WR.

Woodie gets waiver priority for the tight end I was trying to get. Damn!

I just noticed that you got priority for the receiver I was trying to get :(

Sorry bout that. If I lose again this week I will be all but out of it anyway. Cruz, the only guy to do anything for me last week is doing NOTHING tonight, 2 points in the first half, unbelievable. I can't trust Gates and my back up is weak, and Stafford hasn't done jack. I really thought I had drafted a decent team, but it aint turning out that way, maybe next year Ill just let it auto draft for me, lol.

Heads up to all - CJ Spiller is up for grabs after this week!! Dont be left out for the hottest RB to date this year!! A top TE or WR is a must in return!!

Any interest in Witten? Never mind. Looks like spiller went down with a shoulder injury.

On a positive note, it looks like I'll mfinalky get off the losing slide. Down 18 with 3 players still active!

Last edited:
I am freakin stunned! I can not believe how crappy my entire team is doing this season. Three weeks in a row I was projected to win, with projected points in the 105 range, all three weeks I have lost, badly, with this week being the worst yet..... projected 105.47 actual 58.62 WTF!!!!!. Well its over for me, with the way all my players have not performed this year, an 0-3 start, I am out of it. All I can hope for now is to play spoiler.

close call vs Giants Fanatic ! i thought Ray Rice would be the death of me, that and the Pat's defense tonight. great FF game !

I am freakin stunned! I can not believe how crappy my entire team is doing this season. Three weeks in a row I was projected to win, with projected points in the 105 range, all three weeks I have lost, badly, with this week being the worst yet..... projected 105.47 actual 58.62 WTF!!!!!. Well its over for me, with the way all my players have not performed this year, an 0-3 start, I am out of it. All I can hope for now is to play spoiler.

I'm surprised I beat you! My team has really underperformed or has been injured all year so far. Picked up the Arizona D... helped me a ton!

I am freakin stunned! I can not believe how crappy my entire team is doing this season.

This week your bench out scored your starters, don't think i've ever seen that before! Don't give up bro it can turn around quick.

Good thing I didn't fire the team...

This week your bench out scored your starters, don't think i've ever seen that before! Don't give up bro it can turn around quick.

All the years I have been playing I have never had a week as bad as this one, or a season for that matter.

I never thought I would say this but I'm thinking about benching Brees for Flaco this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back