Contest: Enter the RCNitroTalk Football Challenge, Win $200.00!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HELL YA!

Got bailed out by dem 'boys!

GO CHARGERS!

Crap. I was really leaning towards the Redskins and am regretting not picking them now.

I almost went with the Cowgirls earlier today, glad I didn't switch!

Crunch time boys. Only 5 more games and the race is still very tight. 6 of us our still in this and anything can happen.

Mathematically there are 6 more that are still in it as well, but I don't see them being any sort of threat.

I'm still kinda in it lol. I went and picked all my teams a couple weeks ago.

Another one bites the dust, kind of. Still in the hunt but it definitely helps when someone out front wins.
Glad I switched from the Bears. I had them up until 20 minutes to kick-off.

I should have stuck with my first pick and my gut which was the Bills. I actually changed it just before kick off thinking with the stats and turmoil on the Chiefs that the Panthers would win it.

Yeah, the Bills would have been a good pick. Hopefully the Cowboys destroy the flailing Eagles.

It will come down to who can suck less between the Cowboys and Eagles.

Looks like it. The Cowboys always give us headaches it seems but luckily, they have come through for some. Hopefully they come through this time but I'm thinking negatively and think it might not happen this time. You can't play from behind this often and expect to win. Stupid Cowboys! I'm going to bed. I'll watch for the result in the morning.

Good thing you can't edit my picks lol

Oooo...I've clawed my way back to within one now. It'll be a 3 way tie with a Seahawks loss. That was the other game I was considering this week so I hope they lose now!

Back