2015 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Tom, hell of a season!

Pete, in my other league, I was in the championship game (last week) I picked up Hightower and actually benched Gurley, that decision won me the championship. I had Deangelo williams and Hightower who combined for almost 60 points. Just gotta go with your gut sometimes.

Yea Joe I screwed up, maybe next year!

That's the hard part about fantasy football. Trying to predict hats going to happen. I can't tell you how many times over the years my bench won it all! I had Jennings in my lineup yesterday and pulled him. He scored 24pts for my bench. Then it seems I had Gates in when I should have played Kelce and vice versa all season. Then the injuries start getting you. Loosing Charles and Amendola and then Edeleman....it gets hard to find quality starters....but the thing is we are all dealing with it, so it evens the table. That's why I love this game so much. This is my first championship and I have been playing fantasy for 10 years now. Congrats to everyone it has been an awesome season.

P.S. Don't tell @SMaxxin his bench slaughtered me! :stick:

I made the group, the name is
RCNT_Ballers
password is RCnitrotalk

Back