2013 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??

League Name: RCNitroTalk
League ID: 400906
Draft Type: Live @ Aug 29th - 9:30pm EST
Scoring Type: Head-to-head
League Size: 10 teams (will increase if needed)

Teams:

Winner of the league will receive RCNitroTalk decals and a niffty
football.png
award icon added to their posts until the next season starts!

[ How to join league ]

Go to: http://y.ahoo.it/iEiKHQoP and click on Join Now.

On the next page there will be an option to join a league. Click that and choose the option where you need to enter the league ID # which is 400906.

Once you do that you will get to the screen where you enter the password to join.

Once you have joined the league, please be sure to reply to this thread with your team name so I can update the above list!

Enjoy and lets have some fun!!! :D

================ PAST WINNERS ================

[B @Mn Monster[/B] - Legion of Doom -- 2012 season winner
@Candyman - Made With Real Cheez -- 2011 season winner
[B @NCNitro[/B] - LI Nitro Sharks -- 2010 season winner

2013 RCNT fantasy football league has been started at our normal place, Yahoo. When you join the league please be sure to post your team name so I can add it to the rooster above.

Please note the draft date is subject to change, if it doesn't work for you then you need to speak up and not just say it doesn't work but also list a set of days and time ranges that DO work for you. Thanks!

Looking forward to another great year!

I am trying to sign up but when I click on join I get a page that has 3 tabs. Nowhere to choose a league already setup. I'm in though if this counts. I will be in Napa California on the 1st on a few days with the wife... I doubt she will allow me to draft while away. Can I put a vote in for any day after the 2nd? Thanks!

Tom

Last edited:
I am trying to sign up but when I click on join I get a page that has 3 tabs. Nowhere to choose a league already setup. I'm in though if this counts. I will be in Napa California on the 1st on a few days with the wife... I doubt she will allow me to draft while away. Can I put a vote in for any day after the 2nd? Thanks!

Tom

If I remember right, you can do a pre-draft pick. You won't necessarily get the picks you want, based on other players choices, but it's at least something.

I'm still searching for a way to join the league via the league ID, but I can't find it.

I have looked everywhere, and can't find any place to join an existing league :headscratch:

Maybe Woodie still needs to publish the league? Or maybe he needs to send an invite?

Guys, just like last year I forgot to delete the teams from the previous year. All is cleared and there is now room for new teams.

Also just go to this link and click on Join Now - http://y.ahoo.it/iEiKHQoP

I like the name that was assigned.... Tom's Top Notch Team!

Looking forward to it. Any word on if we can work the draft to a day after Sept. 2nd? Thanks

Tom

Legion of Doom ...is back to defend the Title !!!!!

hey i never got my decals from last year ????

the first game of the season is Sept 5th Bronco's VS Ravens, so it will have to be before the 5th!

Last edited:
Back