2015 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, lost another one, maybe next year I will auto draft, cause I don't seem to be doing very well with the team I draft.

I don't think its you... I am in 3 other leagues and between injuries and underperformers I am toast in all but our league. This week, I left Ty on the bench because he has done zip for me all year.... and he has a blow out game... oh well, that's the way it goes sometimes! Hang in there bro!

Injuries were already kicking my butt and now Gronk is hurt too....this sucks!

Well guys... my amazing comeback plan has crumbled to pieces. I managed to beat @godale03 by less than a point. I just don't have enough time left in the season for me to catch up. Like my good ol' Eagles would say, there's always next year! Lol.

Well guys... my amazing comeback plan has crumbled to pieces. I managed to beat @godale03 by less than a point. I just don't have enough time left in the season for me to catch up. Like my good ol' Eagles would say, there's always next year! Lol.
Good game brother!

10 for fantasy football I thought this was a Rc form not football.

160 points on a weekend that didn't matter!

That's insane! I think that is the highest 1 week total I have seen. I couldn't do that in two weeks most of this season, lol.

As long as he doesn't do it the week I'm playing him! Nice job Pete!

Tom I'm pretty sure J Hill will get you over the hump this week, looks like we will meet one more time!

Tom I'm pretty sure J Hill will get you over the hump this week, looks like we will meet one more time!

It looks like we will meet again for all the marbles next week Pete! Close match up based on predicted scores! Going to be fun!

I knew playing Gronk was a bad idea so I picked up Benjaman Watson and benched Gronk. At the last minute I put Gronk back in and I think I'm going to pay for it.

Always go with your gut!

I'm not even looking at the score. To damn nervous. Just going to enjoy this skins win and drink a beer. It's all out of my hands now!

I've been watching the score, it's like a roller coaster. Its going to be a nail bitter!

Congratulations Tom, it was a heck of a battle!

Thanks Pete! It has been a pleasure battling with you all season. I look forward to many more in the future! Thanks to Joe for organizing the league this year and to all the guys who "suited up" each week! I'd also like to thank my momma and @Rolex !

Back