2012 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe is a damn cheater.

If he was here with me I'd cut off some of his long beautiful hair.

LMFAO! :hehe:

I owned yall the last time you let me play, and I fully intend to do so again!

I am pretty happy with my team, wish I could have gotten a better qb, but over all I think I did pretty well. can't wait for the season to start, so I can once again school yall! :D

Crap, I missed it! Forgot all about it.

I missed my first pick and I ended up with ray rice. Good auto pick? I think so.

happy with my team, and the draft went quick done in just over an hour !

I'd like to point out that we are less than a week ago until kick off... I can't wait for the season to start!

So is anyone doing any friendly bets?

ALL my players let me down this week, it was a strange week in the NFL for sure.

+1 to that! It was a very strange day indeed. I can't believe how many teams scored 40+ points and so many QB's threw for at least 300 yards. Matt Ryan is finally showing that he is an elite QB.

i started P Manning, and he looked like the manning of old !!! glad i started AP, nice day from him. and with RG3 on my bench it's looking like a good fantasy start !!!!! that said it's only week one !!!! good luck to everyone !

I was down by 14 points with only the kicker left to play....He gave me 18 points LOL

Well I know there are a couple dolphin fans in this league and all I can say is thanks for Reggie Bush. 31.70 points in one game. Now that's a great RB.

Okay he may not be a great running back in the traditional sense of the word but considering his speed and catching abilities and the wide variety of plays this opens up he is a great player.

CRAP! Two weeks in a row I was predicted to to win by 25 or more points, two weeks in a row...nada! Yahoo blows! They said Gates would start and did not update that he wouldnt play at all until after the game...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, and both my receivers sucked. Anyone want to trade a good receiver or tight end for Ben Jarvis Green Ellis?

When I looked at the match up Friday afternoon you were predicted to win by 7 points and Gates was doubtful to play, I kept waiting for you to replace him.

I should fire my whole team. Week one was great, week two all but one player sucked.

guess it's time to start RG3!

Woodie sucks! I am stuck with Gates on the can't cut list, no decent back up tight end, and Woodie gets waiver priority for the tight end I was trying to get. Damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back