2012 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My team sucks. I can't string together enough performing players to break 80 points. At 0 for whatever...my season is done

I won only my second game so far this past week, so I am just out to play spoiler for the top dogs now.=devil

This is certainly my favorite year so far!

i'll take 6-3 great parody so far this season !

Second week in a row Brees comes up short and I loose by a few points!

HA HA! Beat the number one team this week! Like I said before, my goal now is to play the spoiler, muhahahahaha! =devil

i was in Fantasy Heaven yesterday RG3 30.34, Dez B 25.10, Steven ridley 15.70, NE Def 25.00................ leading 98.74 to 4.00 over Giant Fanatic. with 4 guys left to go. in all fairness to Giant Fanatic he still has his entire team (minus his Def) left to play, but i can't remember getting 98 points out of 4 players !

Not this time Tom...Ahahahahaha :D

Nice game Joe!! I thought maybe I could squeak one out but when I saw you had Cruz left to play... I all but conceeded! LOL Injuries and under performing players have started to take their toll. That is what makes Fantasy football so challenging I guess. 7-5 at least at this point gets me into the mix but I am going to have to step it up if even have a chance! :D

Tom

I'm sitting on a 14 point lead and he has Cam Newton left to play....It's going to suck loosing to a 1-10 team!

i had a Fantasy orgasm this week ! 131.64 (sorry Mike! i do feel your pain), your 97 pts was 3rd highest this week, and most weeks would have gotten you a win. but my team just hit Fantasy Nirvanna !:first_place:

Nice game Joe!! I thought maybe I could squeak one out but when I saw you had Cruz left to play... I all but conceeded! LOL

Even though I had Cruz left I wasn't that confident. The past few weeks his performance has been way down. But I was still hoping anyway, I couldn't let you beat me again, especially after the beating you put on my team the first time where my bench outscored my starters.

Injuries and under performing players have started to take their toll. That is what makes Fantasy football so challenging I guess

That's the story of my entire season. On paper I have been projected to win almost every week, and have lost almost every week. This has been my worst fantasy season ever, but its all good, I will come back strong next season, hell, couldn't be much worse, lol.

Even though I had Cruz left I wasn't that confident. The past few weeks his performance has been way down. But I was still hoping anyway, I couldn't let you beat me again, especially after the beating you put on my team the first time where my bench outscored my starters.

That's the story of my entire season. On paper I have been projected to win almost every week, and have lost almost every week. This has been my worst fantasy season ever, but its all good, I will come back strong next season, hell, couldn't be much worse, lol.

Yeah.. I know what you mean.... I always seem to start the wrong players and end up with 80 points on my bench! LOL So far this has been a great season so far for me.. but 2 losses in a row are seriously hurting my chances at a playoff run. At least our game was close and I know that I got beat fair and square and my bench players wouldn't have helped at all. :D

Tom

5-way tie for first!

This is awesome, this season has been so much fun with all the competition. Playoffs are going to be very interesting for sure.

I'm in two leagues this year, and it's been up and down in both. I've lost three games in the other league, all were by less than 10 points.

nice Win CHEESEHEAD! thought i had a comeback win, but nope ! 5 way tie for first is very cool, i'm looking forward to the playoffs !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back