Contest: Enter the RCNitroTalk Football Challenge, Win $200.00!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
rcnt-nfl-contest.jpg

Last year was our first year for doing this with some really good results, so we're doing it again this year. The RCNT NFL Football Challenge! Winner of the challenge will get a $200 gift card!

Everyone ready to win a gift card? Here we go...

Join the group here: RCNitroTalk
Password: rcnt

Simple rules for those new to eliminator challenges:

1. Join the league up above. Create an entry for yourself. Get ready to pick winners.
  2. Since this is an eliminator challenge, you only have to pick 1 winner each week.
  3. Remember though, that you only get to use a team one time and cannot pick them to win again.
  4. If that didn’t make sense, check out the full “How to Play” rules here.
  5. If we run into a tiebreaker, we will decide based on these rules.
  6. Member with best score at the end of the season wins.
  7. Must be an RCNitroTalk forum member!

We’ll try to remind folks to make their picks each week, but cannot guarantee that we’ll remember. If we do though, it will be on Twitter, so be sure to follow us there.

Good luck everyone! First game is Wednesday Sept. 5th, Giants vs Cowboys!

I'm in, but because of the fantasy league I'm in via ESPN, I'm registered as Bill-WiDirt

Sounds like a fun way to win a great prize
Thanks woodie

I am thinking about joining up but I am already in a NFL.com leauge I am not shure I can manage 2 leauges @ the same time. But I have to admit the 200.00 gift card got my ear's ringing though.

I'm in again. Just for clarity,am I reading it right,this year it's miss 1 and you're out?

Best score, or record at the end of the year wins. You can only pick a team to win once though.

Think I was like the first one out last year lol.

No worries guys, I will be on the sideline with Gatorade! :hehe:

Not a fan of fantasy unless its being made in the bedroom :D

No worries guys, I will be on the sideline with Gatorade! :hehe:

Not a fan of fantasy unless its being made in the bedroom :D

I HATE football but I could use a gift card so I'm in...again...I'll lose fast though lol.

I am in again even though I have been IMA since July due to ACL replacement and a Microfracture procedure.

I'm in for fun, I havent kept up with Football in years,looks like fun though.

Back in again. Now that I know how it works from last year, I won't make some of the bad mistakes that knocked me out early last year.

Think I was like the first one out last year lol.

???

Last year was the best record at the end of the season wins. Just like this year.

I think some you guys are being thrown by the word "Eliminator" in the title. This is not a true eliminator challenge where if you loose once you are out. In this case "Eliminator" means that once you pick a team you can't pick them again. It has been "eliminated" from your choices.

@robmob oh really? I remember last year when it started that it was stated, once your pick loses, your out and my pick lost, I think it was my first pick too. So I guess something changed?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the way it started, but was quickly changed since "eliminator challenge" didn't mean what was thought. The eventual winner had a couple of losses.

The ones where you loose and your out are called Survivor Pools.

Back