2012 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks its time to play spoiler for one of the 1st place teams....:)

23pts from my "back up" RB Baby!!!! You might wanna save that spoiler talk for next week!! :p

See reason for editing :(

Last edited:
I'm playing a team that has no QB and no WR's and I'll still be lucky to win.

Last edited:
The realization that I'm out of it until next ear sucks!

As long as I beat you that would be a very Merry Christmas for me! :p:

Were both 7-7 and we play each other this week...How cool is that! How about a little wager?

title
sig

For one week starting Tuesday morning :D

my team which has been strong all season is in implosion mode. dez bryant out, RG3 a maybe, the Gronk out, bunch of wavier wire WR's that can't catch a TD, does not look good for me !!!! Good luck to everyone in the playoffs !!!!

With competition as strong as it's been this year, whom ever wins the championship will surely deserve it!

This is my first year making the championship. I've been working my way up, and to finish the season in a 3-way tie for 1st is pretty awesome. 5.5 more points and I might be on top of the 3-way tie too! Sorry Woodie, but I am hoping to beat you out to make the finals!

Were both 7-7 and we play each other this week...How cool is that! How about a little wager?

title
sig

For one week starting Tuesday morning :D

I've been tanking the last few weeks with underperformers... but what the hell! Your on my friend! We haven't done this for a while....:p:

I've been tanking the last few weeks with underperformers... but what the hell! Your on my friend! We haven't done this for a while....:p:

That's been happening to me lately too. Whoever is making up these projected stats must be high or something.

I think my luck will run out on me, Brees barely gave me 20 in the last two weeks combined LOL

I think my luck will run out on me, Brees barely gave me 20 in the last two weeks combined LOL

I know what you mean......i have Brees in another league and the last two weeks i got combined total of 18 points.

well Woodie, it all comes down to you and me for the title ! may the best team win !!!!!:beer::clap::cheers::w00t:

well Woodie, it all comes down to you and me for the title ! may the best team win !!!!!:beer::clap::cheers::w00t:

Does that mean I should already give the award to me now? :D

I know what you mean......i have Brees in another league and the last two weeks i got combined total of 18 points.

I'm feel pretty good about this week :D

I'm feel pretty good about this week :D

I feel good too! Drew Brees finally came through with a beast game, which helped me make it to the Championship game in my NFL.com league. However you decided to play him against me here... and even though Matty ice had a great game, my recieving corp was crap this week. I also had to play against Alfred Morris which much to my delight had another solid week for the skins... and I have him on my other team.... but again, I had to play against him here. Figures right!! Great game Pete... it just sucks we were playing for the best of the rest.:third_place:

Talk about under-performing....

On the week I need it the most, my players fall short by 42 POINTS!!! Would have been able to eek out a win. Oh well, at least I made it tot he championships this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back