2012 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it just sucks we were playing for the best of the rest.:third_place:

Yes it does, Good game bud! I sent you a pm, you will have a cool new look for the next 7 days :D

Yes it does, Good game bud! I sent you a pm, you will have a cool new look for the next 7 days :D

It was closer than I thought it would be for sure! Good game to as well my friend. One of these days Pete! :D

Tom

Woodie !!! your going down !!!! Victory is Mine !!!!!

:bowned: Game over !!!! looks like the Legion of Doom, will be the CHAMPS !!!!!!

WINNER !!!!!!!!!! great league guys!!! can't wait to defend my Title next year ! :first_place::banana-mario::pepper::wheee::thumbs-up::celebrate3::dance::w00t:

Congrats Mn Monster, great game and probably the most exciting season I believe we've had since doing the fantasy football league. So many close games and winning records.

Already looking forward for next year. :)

Thanks Woodie ! Love the banner on my profile! Looks great !

Who's ready for some fantasy football?

Who's ready for some fantasy football?

Funny you mentioned it, I was just talking about our league today at lunch. Expect to see a new thread soon! :)

My first draft is tomorrow, can't wait!

I'm in! I need some redemption for that abomination of a season I had last year.

Your not alone, I totally bombed last year!

I'm in again ! ready to defend my title from last year !!!

I'm ready to get this going! It's going to take a while just to figure out the draft date!

I'm in as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back