2012 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought I would say this but I'm thinking about benching Brees for Flaco this week.

I have Brees in another league and I am thinking the same thing....

I chickened out at the last minute....looks like I should have went with my gut!!!

sure glad it started Pitta at Te tonight....ZERO CATCHES...ZERO PTS ! DAMN!

I thought Torrie Smith was gonna have a huge game after the way he played in the first half, but the second half was all Bolden. Not too bad though, got 15.7 from Smith all in the first half.

Another crazy week in football...

Another crazy week in football...

Tell me about it! I know it is only 4 weeks in... but I think the Redskins might just have a quarterback for the first time in my lifetime! RG3 looked very calm on that last drive to get them within field goal range. He needs to learn to slide though!!

Same with me. I like the thought of starting Schaub vs Rogers

You know I made the switch and 5 minutes before gametime I switched back. As much as I wanted to bench Rodgers I couldnt see putting my 1st rd pick on the bench. Glad I went with that mindframe. Payed off pretty good. Think I'll be havin some Gumbo for dinner tonight!!:)

About time! I finally got that first elusive win. After three weeks of being predicted to win, then losing, I was happy to be predicted to lose this week, and what do ya know, I win, lol. I did bench Stafford and went with Dalton.

anyone looking for good running back i have Stevan Ridley on the trading block...looking for a good WR.

It's been a rough two weeks and with my best players on a bye week I don't see next week being any better!

Think I'll be havin some Gumbo for dinner tonight!!:)

Just noticed this, that was a good one LOL

Since I've been playin FF I've always had the mentality of ignoring the bye weeks. I would rather not have all my studs at once than miss 1 every week.

Another great week, this is becoming one of my favorite leagues. Everyone has at least one loss, each week seems to have some really good games. Been fun so far!

Another great week, this is becoming one of my favorite leagues. Everyone has at least one loss, each week seems to have some really good games. Been fun so far!

it was real fun for me...right up to the point where RG3 got knocked out of the game !!!! enjoy your win Mike (unless Andre Johnson has a 22 plus point night i'm toast this week ! !!!!!) sad part was i was going to start Manning this weekend but i was in Iowa for a wedding and forget my laptop !!! :D!

Last edited:
8 teams that are 3-2... I like it!

Good competition so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back