Contest: Enter the RCNitroTalk Football Challenge, Win $200.00!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch. Well, there goes any chance of catching up in the tiebreaker should he lose any of the last ones. I guess changing wasn't such a good idea!
With all the craziness of decent teams losing lately, it's hard to pick who's going to win and with some of the better teams resting players soon, it'll make it that much harder. At least that's what I keep telling myself to dupe myself into thinking I have a chance!

I like the view from up here.

Another week, another win. :first_place:

Was a close game to the end for you there but who really thought the Jag's had a chance of tying the game and then winning in OT? Rob's got this in the bag regardless of if he wins or loses next week with the new tiebreaker rules they have in place. From my calculations, you would have to lose and then SMaxxin would have to have his team win by 70 or I would have to win by 78 for either of us to win so it looks like it's decided!
Congratulations!

Last game of the year, lets hear your pick!

I could have picked an easier game but I picked the Redskins over the Cowboys

Man that last loss threw me out of contention, but had a good run going. However looks like there are three that could still possibly win this. :)

Man that last loss threw me out of contention, but had a good run going. However looks like there are three that could still possibly win this. :)

Even if Rob looses and healthyfatboy and myself win Rob is so far ahead in the points I don't think we can catch him.

How is it you can see the points total but I can't? :(

I think they added them up. I would have if I was in 2nd place (AKA, first to lose) going into the last game with only being 1 game back.

According to this, it looks like the Minn man pulled it off.

Mn Monster
Hardcore RCNT User
supporter.gif

Experience: I am an experienced RC driver
Trader Feedback: (4)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

I guess he won that Minnesota hockey shirt. :D

At one point I did see them but now I can't find them. When your in a tie the winner will be the person whose teams have won by the most points.

Hey McFly. You're in the wrong thread.:hehe:

According to this, it looks like the Minn man pulled it off.

Mn Monster
Hardcore RCNT User
supporter.gif

Experience: I am an experienced RC driver
Trader Feedback: (4)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

I guess he won that Minnesota hockey shirt. :D

Rob I can't believe you put faith in the Saints.....Go Cam!!!

The Giant went 42-7 on the Eagles, I need the Panthers to keep scoring! It might be a close finish after all.

From my calculations, it's rob with you behind by 34 and then me behind you by another 36 if you count a loss as 0 points. If it's negative, then the numbers change a little but the end result is still the same.

Oh wow, it was Rob's to win and now we wait to see what ESPN's final scores are...

I had this won before this week even started. Way to far ahead in points. Stupid Aints made it interesting, but they did end up making it a close game as far as points goes.

Back