2015 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Woodie has handed the ball off to me for this seasons fantasy football commissioner duties. So lets get ready for a great season of fantasy football!

This year I would like to keep it to member only unless we absolutely need outsiders to fill the empty spots. We had several friends of members join last year, then basically disappear after a few weeks of playing.

With that being said, lets get this going!

League Name: RCNitroTalk
League ID:
Draft Type: Live @ September 5th - 9:00pm EST
Scoring Type: Head-to-head
League Size: 10 teams (will increase if needed)

Teams:

[ How to join league ]

Join the RCNT League by clicking here and click on Join Now.

On the next page there will be an option to join a league.

Once you have joined the league, please be sure to reply to this thread with your team name so I can update the above list!

Winner of the league will receive RCNitroTalk decals and a niffty award icon added to their posts until the next season starts, and a $25 gift card to Fast Eddy!

Badgering and spectators are welcomed to post in this thread. Enjoy and lets have some fun!!! :D

================ PAST WINNERS ================

@jcjhl69 - Devils Revenge -- 2014 season winner
@jcjhl69 - Devils Revenge -- 2013 season winner
@Mn Monster - Legion of Doom -- 2012 season winner
@Candyman - Made With Real Cheez -- 2011 season winner
@NCNitro - LI Nitro Sharks -- 2010 season winner

Last edited:
I haven't really been on at all lately, I've been really busy this summer. But I'm ready to show yall how its done.. just like i did in the pick'em. Btw, I'm still enjoying my Wraith.

I haven't really been on at all lately, I've been really busy this summer. But I'm ready to show yall how its done.. just like i did in the pick'em. Btw, I'm still enjoying my Wraith.

Oh young grasshoppa, you have much to learn. You weren't even able to follow directions and post your team name for me to add to the list :D So sit back, relax, and get ready for your first beating! bwahahaha.

Introducing the 2015 RCNT Fantasy football league champion.....The Discount Belichick's !!

I am back and going for a 3 peat! Team name Devils Revenge

I am back and going for a 3 peat! Team name Devils Revenge

Sorry man, were full :D

J//k, but don't count them touchdowns before they're scored! I'm sure we have a few guys who are gonna do their best to keep a three-peat from happening! Glad to have ya back!

Thanks man I appreciate it. This year has been crazy busy! I still need to get a pic up of the prize I won last year for winning.

Since Woodie got beat so bad last season, he is afraid to play this season :D, so we need to get 4 more teams before draft day.

Cmon guys, we need 4 more teams! $25 gift card to Fast Eddy, and a cool banner under your user name until next season for the winner.

Woodie has handed the ball off to me for this seasons fantasy football commissioner duties. So lets get ready for a great season of fantasy football!

This year I would like to keep it to member only unless we absolutely need outsiders to fill the empty spots. We had several friends of members join last year, then basically disappear after a few weeks of playing.

With that being said, lets get this going!

League Name: RCNitroTalk
League ID:
Draft Type: Live @ September 5th - 9:00pm EST
Scoring Type: Head-to-head
League Size: 10 teams (will increase if needed)

Teams:

[ How to join league ]

Join the RCNT League by clicking here and click on Join Now.

On the next page there will be an option to join a league.

Once you have joined the league, please be sure to reply to this thread with your team name so I can update the above list!

Winner of the league will receive RCNitroTalk decals and a niffty award icon added to their posts until the next season starts, and a $25 gift card to Fast Eddy!

Badgering and spectators are welcomed to post in this thread. Enjoy and lets have some fun!!! :D

================ PAST WINNERS ================

@jcjhl69 - Devils Revenge -- 2014 season winner
@jcjhl69 - Devils Revenge -- 2013 season winner
@Mn Monster - Legion of Doom -- 2012 season winner
@Candyman - Made With Real Cheez -- 2011 season winner
@NCNitro - LI Nitro Sharks -- 2010 season winner
I've joined fantasy football "ALLSTARS

I'll be a filler if we really need it, just trying to keep the spot open for others. ;)

Back