2013 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know Pete.....I was going to talk some smack this week since I'm playing you.....glad I forgot cuz I got less than 2 points out of fitzgerald last night! I guess I am looking at another week of under performances.

It looks like everyone is struggling with underperforming players this year. Tom it should be a good game I hope you loose :D

It looks like everyone is struggling with underperforming players this year. Tom it should be a good game I hope you loose :D

Well... I've never beat you in anything up to this point so why stop when I'm on a roll right? LOL

My team scored almost exactly half of what they scored the week before, wth!

This year has been weird! I know you have weeks where guys underperform... but this seems to be a recurring theme this year for alot of us....

Well... I've never beat you in anything up to this point so why stop when I'm on a roll right? LOL

Looks like your about to break the streak, another horrible performance by my team.

Looks like your about to break the streak, another horrible performance by my team.

Its not over yet......I'm done but you still have a couple guys left.

Blow out of the week, good job Tom!

Oh man.....if you told me I would still win this week with my qb and #1 wide receiver would have less than 2 pts combined I would have called you a lier! Lol

Damn, 6 points, 6 friggin points I lost by. If Desean, Gonzales, AP, had done anything, anything at all, I could have won. I can't believe this, but I will most likely be benching both AP and DeSean. With Freeman, QBing for Minn, its a no brainer to for defenses to lock down AP, since Freeman sucks so bad even Tampa cut him, and with the sad ass selection of QBs at Philly, Desean don't have much of a chance for a good game.

Damn, 6 points, 6 friggin points I lost by. If Desean, Gonzales, AP, had done anything, anything at all, I could have won. I can't believe this, but I will most likely be benching both AP and DeSean. With Freeman, QBing for Minn, its a no brainer to for defenses to lock down AP, since Freeman sucks so bad even Tampa cut him, and with the sad ass selection of QBs at Philly, Desean don't have much of a chance for a good game.

I have AP in my other league and I needed 3 points to win.... I got 4 from AP. You are right in the fact that as long as the Vikings can't do anything in the air that teams are just going to stack the box and stop AP. Between injuries and just poor play this fantasy season is going down the tubes quickly.

Tell me about it, mine too. I had a great team to start the season, now not so much lol.

So many guys were projected to have monster years.... with the exception of a few this year has been terrible. I mean this past week alone we lost 4 guys to so sort of ACL MCL injury!

Yeah last week took a huge toll on players in regards to injuries. I lost last week but was more than happy to see my Colts win. :D

Between injuries and just poor play this fantasy season is going down the tubes quickly.

Yes sir injuries and poor play seem to be the theme this season! I'll fight to the end but my chances in this league are pretty close to done!

My team on the NFL site is 7-0 but I have 3 players that did not practice this week and not sure if they will play. They are Jimmy Graham, Rashard Mendenhall, and Adrian Peterson. I can replace Mendenhall but if either of the other two can't go I'm screwed!

WOW... this is looking to by my worst week yet.

Back