2015 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom, how soon did you pick up Amandola after Edelman went down? I normally would have picked him up right away but I was slipping Sunday being busy with something else. He won't score like Edelman but no doubt the best replacement available! Hopefully Gronk will get a few more touches too!
I put my waiver request in yesterday morning. The way I understand it, is that it doesn't matter when you put in for it, but where you are in the waiver order that matters. Doesn't the waiver order change each week, or does it change as soon as you place a claim? Like if you are number 1 you stay number 1 until you place a waiver claim... and then you go back into the order.

Amendola definitely is not Edelman for sure... but at this point I had to do something... loosing Charles and now Edelman is going to hurt.

I thought he went to the first team that put him on waiver

NC don't let Joey forget to make those roster changes...and let him know I'm pulling for him this week :D

I'm sure he won't forget, but what, no thank you for me for pulling out the W last week against the spaced invaders :D

I thought he went to the first team that put him on waiver

NC don't let Joey forget to make those roster changes...and let him know I'm pulling for him this week :D
Thanks, I still can't believe I only lost by 5 points, but I'm just hoping I can still make playoffs.

You're out of shape, dawgy boy. You'll never make the playoffs that way. Give me some pushups and jumping jacks till I say stop.

I'm sure he won't forget, but what, no thank you for me for pulling out the W last week against the spaced invaders :D

You did a great job Joe, keep up the good work!

It seemed all my biggest match-ups came on bye weeks where some of my best players were on bye. Then my receivers just crapped out on me this year. Oh well, things will be a little different next year, I'll be adding a flex position, and we may move to NFL Fantasy next season, if that works for everyone.

I play fantasy on NFL every year, champion the last two years so yea that works for me!

Well Pete, looks like I won't be able to help you this week. Tom caught me with all my big points guys on a bye this week, and once again my sad ass receivers aint doing squat! grrrrrrrrrrr. I can't believe how bad my last two seasons have been here.

Well Pete, looks like I won't be able to help you this week. Tom caught me with all my big points guys on a bye this week, and once again my sad ass receivers aint doing squat! grrrrrrrrrrr. I can't believe how bad my last two seasons have been here.

Hopefully a couple of his guys fall on their face.

Hopefully a couple of his guys fall on their face.

I can hope, but it hasn't worked out well for me this season. look at my bench foe this week and see the guys I have on bye. Then the sorry Jags pass once to Hurns, I give up.

My team is off to the worst start of the year!

I really screwed myself by leaving Palmer on the bench!

Cmon Joe.......I would have beat you anyway! Although it would have been much closer

I really screwed myself by leaving Palmer on the bench!

Carr was a good matchup but sitting Palmer must have been a tough call

I played Carr because of the match up, the joke is on me...ha ha

Looks like I'm getting another butt kicking again this week!

Dang, lost another one, maybe next year I will auto draft, cause I don't seem to be doing very well with the team I draft.

Back