2012 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL??

League Name: RCNitroTalk (<- click to join -- rcnt is the password)
League ID: 400906
Draft Type: Live @ August 25 - 9:30pm EST
Scoring Type: Head-to-head
League Size: 10 teams (will increase if needed)

Teams:

• Legion of Doom - Mn Monster
  • Intimidators - godale03
  • Giant fanatic - bubbadee5
  • War Eagles - NCNitro
  • They're here... - alien13
  • thethoughguys - ckeast420
  • Stinky Beavers - Phins Fan
  • Gumbo_Eaters - SMaxxin
  • Phinfan - savagefan04
  • Lexington Ponies - WoodiE

Winner of the league will receive RCNitroTalk decals and a niffty
football.png
award icon added to their posts until the next season starts!

[ How to join league ]

Go to: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/signup and click on Join a League.

On the next page there will be an option to join a league. Click that and choose the option where you need to enter the league ID # which is 400906.

Once you do that you will get to the screen where you enter the password to join.

Once you have joined the league, please be sure to reply to this thread with your team name so I can update the above list!

Enjoy and lets have some fun!!! :D

================ PAST WINNERS ================

Candyman - Made With Real Cheez -- 2011 season winner
NCNitro - LI Nitro Sharks -- 2010 season winner

I have been waiting for this!!!!

Gumbo_Eaters - SMaxxin

Thank you...I'm in, Phinfan is the team name

I would love to do this this year, especially after being left out last year, but no way I can make a weekday 8:30 draft, and auto draft sucks! :\

i keep getting this

There was a problem
You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)

i want to join up but can't get in !

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:57 PM ----------

There was a problem
There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)

I would love to do this this year, especially after being left out last year, but no way I can make a weekday 8:30 draft, and auto draft sucks! :\

I was within 1 point last year with an auto drafted team, you just have to get everyone ranked before the draft......It's worth it bro, just play!!!!

i keep getting this

There was a problem
You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)

i want to join up but can't get in !

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:57 PM ----------

There was a problem
There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)

heres what i get

There was a problem

Last edited:
Count me in!! I keep getting the same as stated above so if I can get in another way let me know

Phins Fan FFL name = Stinky Beavers

Last edited:
@Mn Monster, @ckeast420, @Phins Fan - try going to the link that SMaxxin mentions below. If that doesn't work PM me your email address and I think I can send an email invite to you.

Go to the fantasy football home page and select the join a league tab, it will then ask you for the league ID and password

This link should get you there
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/signup

UPDATE:

I found the issue, Yahoo was still holding places for the previous years teams, thus not allowing anyone to join. The old teams have now been removed from the league and 7 places remain as it should be. Join now! :)

I'm in!!!! Mn Monster's team name is Legion of Doom

Good stuff guys, 6 teams so far only 4 more spots left!

BTW, who is thetoughguys?

I have joined... My team name is the Intimidators

yea thethoughguys are mine......couldnt think of a good name lol

Last edited:
Who is Stinky Beavers? One of the best names so far LOL

couldnt think of a good name lol

Thats not bad at all....Did you see mine LOL

Last edited:
THREE more spots left!!

Who is Stinky Beavers? One of the best names so far LOL

Thats not bad at all....Did you see mine LOL

Pete... I was thinking of challenging you to friendly Avatar and signature wager... although, I have never beat you yet, so that might be a bad idea! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back