FG Hopups

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brushlessboy

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey guys. I just turfed my Bigfoot (firehammer) and picked up an FG Monster Jeep. I have the wheelie bar and am sizeing her up for a tuned pipe, (when I say sizeing its because they're not listed for any specific) but am having a problem finding a good site for FG Hopups.
I have been on Daves Motors, DDM and googled FG but haven't really found much.
Is there a secret site out there someone will make less secret for me?

Thanks Olds. That bigboystoysandhobbies is a great site. There's some awesome 1/5 1/6 custom painted bodies on there. Didnt find my pipe but got a # for it off that site. Thanks mate.

being down under, you may want to check Powerslide Racing. I'm not sure where they are (sidney? qld? or where) but they are in austrailia.

you may also check FGandBajaSpares in the UK, as well as SBRacing in the UK.

Roger at FGand Baja and Simon at SB are both great guys, and if they dont have it, can order it for you. Same goes for the chap at Powerslide (also a Roger i think)

Congrats on the FG purchase! When I get finished with my crawlers and my scaler, I'm going to be starting on an FG purchase.

Thanks Charlie. I had a Smartech Bigfoot for a while, (duratrax firehammer) and it was a really good truck but cheap compared to the Baja and the FG's.
But when I saw a video of the FG's new lineup, and saw the Monster Jeep, it was love at first site........
And now I have one..

I'm going to have to check it out. Woodie has an FG, and if I'm not mistaken he's got more than one of them. I love my Baja and I would never get rid of it strictly because of how durable it is and how convenient it is to just walk out, start it up, and bash, but I would LOVE to have an FG to go along with it. It's just that I only run my baja once ever 4 weeks or so because I'm always busy building my other RC's, so it's hard to justify spending that much. Maybe I'll start bashing some more in the fall when it's not so dang hot.

OK. Well if anyone wants to know the power pipe for the FG Monster Jeep is the JETPRO V1. The unsilenced fits perfectly and the silenced fits with the rear of the body "leaning" on the pipe, and can be trimmed slightly but it isn't necessary.

Hey guys. I just turfed my Bigfoot (firehammer) and picked up an FG Monster Jeep. I have the wheelie bar and am sizeing her up for a tuned pipe, (when I say sizeing its because they're not listed for any specific) but am having a problem finding a good site for FG Hopups.
I have been on Daves Motors, DDM and googled FG but haven't really found much.
Is there a secret site out there someone will make less secret for me?
www.largescalerc.com

Back