60 mph Savage Speed

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is silly gearing LL. I have another Picco just sent to Robin for the extreme mod, I had all race mod in the past... see how this one comes out. Kick ass I know just curious of how much more power it will be.

I go big when I get my motors modded. You should be very pleased. I've got 2 Piccos modded by robin, one is a full on torque picco and the other is a strung out top end screamer. Best of both worlds.

I have an LRP .28 and a Picco from him already. This one will be the bigger of the modds I have had done. The LRP I broke in on a buggy but was just WAY too much so it went to a Savage naturally.

Nice, the raw power he gets out of these motors is nutz and he does it all without a dyno

Sadly the weather has been to cold to run and when I do find time on a nice enough day, I don't have enough time to run :( the truck sits on the table all ready to crush 70mph. I'd like to run Sunday afternoon but if not ill have to wait another week. Patients is a virtue but I'm not patient lol

In the mean time I'm gathering all my supplys for another insane project hehe. This one has two ERCM Piccos and two endbleeds!