Savage Flux rod ends

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wacmartin

DAMN TREES
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey everybody, I was just wondering if anybody knew if there is any aftermarket rod ends available for the Savage Flux? I've looked at the RPM Traxxas rod ends and the ball end is perfect, but the overall length is just a tad to long. Stock is .655" and the stock Traxxas is about .710", I have no idea what the overall length of the RPM Traxxas rod ends are.
I'm looking for something stronger as I have been jumping my Flux a lot more this year and keep breaking rod ends on the sway bar assembly. I have gone through all my spare rod ends which were actually for my Axial SCX10. It's at the point were if I can't fix this problem the sway bar is coming right off, I don't want to do this as then I'll spend more time flipping my truck over rather then driving it.

If .06" is really throwing your lengths off, I suppose you could shave the rpm traxxas ends down a little bit. I am not so sure you'll find much better than them. I speak only for my luck with rpm ends on smaller 1/10 kits but they work great for me.

Well I ordered them already, and I figured I would just do that anyways. Thank you.

Hopefully they'll hold together better for you! Good luck!

Back