Who was wrenching today??? What did you do??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No pics, but I put a fine laser designs body latch system on my AXS24 mini crawler, also added a Furitek esc. I have the brushless motor for it, just haven't installed it yet.

New lights in the basement. 14W 1600 lumen LED lamps from Phillips.
Mom took them out of stock at work since why pay for them? 🤣
Alot brighter and we can actually see what we are doing. We also have a new bulb in the overhead/ ceiling and in the stairwell
PXL_20231111_213955229.PANO.jpg
PXL_20231111_213847229.MP.jpg

No pics, blah blah blah blah.
This is becoming a recurring problem. Keep it up and you'll be hit with a [2319 - failure to properly document RC upgrades] and you will face diciplinary action..
Untitled20_20231111164726.png

I worked over the other Associated DR-10 I have. It got longer arms, shorter nerf bars and a new front body mount. I also put longer shocks on the rear and some SCT tires and wheels. Its ready for a body...

kQ3yNG4.jpg

xeVs3w2.jpg

Not RC
But these are my Sony BT headphones. Extra bass
3 years old, still works good. But since these are on ear headphones, and I sleep with these on sometimes, the black like fabric or rubber is coming off, it was getting very bad so I just decided to take all of it off. Before I used gorilla tape to hold the black together but after a few months, residue everywhere so I just used some clear tape to cover that up since I can't get it out and clear tape doesn't leave residue. View attachment 174714View attachment 174715View attachment 174713View attachment 174712View attachment 174716
Replacement pads are realatively inexpensive. I just replaced all the ones on my Logitech G930 headset. Its easy to do.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Sony+BT+...ear+pads+and+head+band,aps,114&ref=nb_sb_noss

We put the Yamaha 8hp outboard back together, repaired leaks in the dinghy and took it for a test run. It ran well and we didn't sink. So win win.

Last edited:
Now that all my diffs on the Tekno are rebuilt with fluid of my choice, new seals, the optional aluminum cross pins, and plenty of grease…… I decided to fit up the trail boss to it. Until I get a new body for it that’s high speed low drag, this will be fun to drive around.
Side note: it’s too bad M2C doesn’t have the aluminum diff housings anymore, what happened there?
IMG_4936.jpeg

Re-designed, and printed another grill/bumper for my capra.
Then handed the controls to my 4 year old and he drove it straight into the door frame exiting the house haha.
He is usually a much better driver…
At least the new bumper survived.

IMG_2848.jpeg

Looks like you could use a little more toe in. :eek:
Re-designed, and printed another grill/bumper for my capra.
Then handed the controls to my 4 year old and he drove it straight into the door frame exiting the house haha.
He is usually a much better driver…
At least the new bumper survived.

View attachment 174816

Interesting how shocks are last to be assembled in the serpent kit. I’ve never seen this before building shocks. Not sure if it’s genius or moronic.🤷 I sent the first two clips sailing off to who knows where (they are tiny) never to be found. Immediately ordered a from Amain. Finally found a video on YouTube from Japan on how to install the stupid clips.

IMG_0708.jpeg

IMG_0707.jpeg

Scored the '248' number plate from a 360 Bultaco Pursang MX bike yesterday. Visiting with John at the shop where he restores H-D lightweights. He used to ride them in the 60s - as did I. Anyway, upon departing he offered up the number plate for me to hang in the RC shop. Which I promptly did.

20231116_165219_edit_forum resize.jpg

The child of Satan!

My daughter wants her 1/16th scale Traxxas 4X4 Grave Digger to work again. I wasn't the one that took it apart and now I'm using exploded views to figure out where the parts go. I figured out what was wrong with the truck and got the parts, now I just need to get it back together.

The child of Satan!

My daughter wants her 1/16th scale Traxxas 4X4 Grave Digger to work again. I wasn't the one that took it apart and now I'm using exploded views to figure out where the parts go. I figured out what was wrong with the truck and got the parts, now I just need to get it back together.
I used to take all my toys apart. Is she helping you reassemble it at least?

Back