Gspeed Build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Literally $6 a pack. Due to ocd and the like I jumped on it. Pretty cheap for a peace of mind. Now I can find something else that bugs me.
I like the scaleness of crawlers. Seeing them missing lug nuts drives me crazy too. Try that crap on a 1:1 and you're walking home. Ask me how I know 🤣

Me when racing. I always check my wheel nuts. Make sure they are tight and secure. I had too many wheel nut backing off and the tire going flying in the air, too many times. Instead of using loctite around the wheel hex and stub axle, I use some red n tacky grease, and also too free up the hex if its binding or doo tight. (Check B74.1D 2.0 Build thread for that issue/s)
Obviously for a crawler, you don't need that. As your going slow. Not like your wheels are moving at the high RPMs of a powerful 13.5 motor. 🤣

Last edited:
I like the scaleness of crawlers. Seeing them missing lug nuts drives me crazy too. Try that crap on a 1:1 and you're walking home. Ask me how I know 🤣
I was gonna say I see alot of lug nuts on the road. I guess no one listens to Ron White.