Who was wrenching today??? What did you do??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I replaced the MIP labels on my hex bit set. I had to trim down the label because the full label wouldn't fit into this Snap-on handle with a magnet inside. I didn't bother putting on the clear shrink wrap over the label either because that would defeat the purpose of making the label fit into the handle. I like the idea of just having one handle because it saves space in my toolbox. Of course I screwed up the ball end set, but I already went ahead and bought new ball end labels.

IMG_3487.jpg
IMG_3488.jpg

Got some 2.2 mud slingers for the Cherokee, they were 65$ mounted on aluminum rims with adjustable offsets. I didn’t realize that they didn’t fit my rig,I tend to just mash the buy now button with out reading full description 🤤
I had to make some aluminum inserts to fit them
IMG_1514.jpeg
IMG_1515.jpeg
IMG_1517.jpeg
IMG_1523.jpeg
hoping to get out today for a little while

I really wasn't wrenching today but earlier this morning I was updating the firmware on my RC8X and trying to figure out my issues. And storage charging batteries from Wednesday night club racin 😎

Soldered the new motorsystem on ma NIB Summit..due to be a displaytruck, the cvd boots where a bit dry 😂..changed them to..truck is ready for maiden

20231124_121907.jpg

20231124_104455.jpg

20231124_104452.jpg

Not RC
But these are my Sony BT headphones. Extra bass
3 years old, still works good. But since these are on ear headphones, and I sleep with these on sometimes, the black like fabric or rubber is coming off, it was getting very bad so I just decided to take all of it off. Before I used gorilla tape to hold the black together but after a few months, residue everywhere so I just used some clear tape to cover that up since I can't get it out and clear tape doesn't leave residue. View attachment 174714View attachment 174715View attachment 174713View attachment 174712View attachment 174716
New pads. Feels so comfy and new
PXL_20231125_044419064.jpg

I had to order some grub screws and set screws for my driveshaft.

Painted a new body, and added some decals.View attachment 175711
Reminds me of the old 250, 300, and 400ex sporttrax atvs. Needs a Honda powersports wing or "woody" from the rc51. What shade did you use? I'm after Tamiya Ps19 camel yellow for a Lamborghini.

Reminds me of the old 250, 300, and 400ex sporttrax atvs. Needs a Honda powersports wing or "woody" from the rc51. What shade did you use? I'm after Tamiya Ps19 camel yellow for a Lamborghini.
PS6.

A work in progress. Upgrading the Rustler basher to full DragSpec for the 33ft series. TRX Magnum 272R ready for fitting upper HD half-shafts prior to chassis install. 'AC'

View attachment 175795
I like that red tool right there.
I have a set of those, from Dynamite.
Pretty good and cheap set of tools.
Had mine for like 8 years and the tips are still like new.

Was trying to race the rustler, its do able, but I would only run it in either a mixed class or a bring what you brung type of class. My con with the rustler chassis is that there isn't no good place to mount a transponder. When I raced it a couple months ago, i just put the transponder under the battery hold down as I was using velcro before and it wasn't holding in place.

Back