The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HR long travel shocks for the 1/24 rock racer.

s-l1600.jpg

Bought 10 5x11x4 bearings so I can finish the difs on my Tamiya f350. Ordered 30 online but I'm too impatient to wait for them to arrive🤦🏻‍♂️
I do that too. Order on ebay or wherever one day, then by the end of the day, buy a similar product on amazon prime. Backup by impatience!

I ordered a set of four. Same wheels as the set on my other Baja 5b. These are for my baja 5b shelf queen.
I was going to order my 45cc engine but I decided to wait until next week for that.

wheels.jpg

Last edited:
Grabbed some more servo extensions because I can't find the bundle I already have somewhere. But these are a really good deal.
View attachment 143903
I have like three bags of these because I can never find them on my bench when I'm looking for them. :doh:

I believe you have the same skills as I do, I also have some somewhere.

Dint buy this today purchased this 2 weeks ago .asked woody if we had a do you know what this is section he said no ..So what is it and when was it made?

Attachments

• what.jpg
    what.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 24
Dint buy this today purchased this 2 weeks ago .asked woody if we had a do you know what this is section he said no ..So what is it and when was it made?
That is a "Brace". Similar to one of these,
171822.jpg

We used them in machining to hold chamfer bits to debur holes and such, but they are more a woodworking tool for similar things, and of course drilling by hand. Not sure on the date of manufacture, but I would guess the 60's or 70's on that one. Maybe earlier?

I avoided buying an arrma fireteam and then traxxas released the sledge. Had my kid not poop himself at the hobby store I would have bought the fire team lol.

Back