Lets play "Name that tool"!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I told you I was an epic nerd for having them...with scissors its harder to make sure they are the exact matching lengths I need 🤣🤣🤣

Fair nuff. @RetroKevin PM me your mailing address :)
Woo-hoo 2nd place winner!
3pne4m.png

Originally I got them for Sleeving PC cables but as I got into sleeving cables I learned how to do it with paracord and hide the ends so I stopped using heatshrink on em as much.

View attachment 131238View attachment 131239View attachment 131240View attachment 131241
Oh man that's very sweet... very professional and clean look👍👍😍😍😍... got to PM me on how you do that because I really like that look and would like to learn or you got a video on the channel about it??

Oh man that's very sweet... very professional and clean look👍👍😍😍😍... got to PM me on how you do that because I really like that look and would like to learn or you got a video on the channel about it??
No video, Theres videos out there on how to do it but trust me when I say its not worth the effort. Maybe if you were building a high end $4000+ gaming PC that was as much for show as it was for use but now a days you can buy the wires pre-sleeved. I made those cables all from scratch. Took bare wire, crimped on the ends, sleeved the wire, and plugged the ends in to the connectors. After mapping out the wire lay out of a pre-existing cable. Oh and then hand stitched them so the cables would stay flat and not bunch up. Theres a couple of specialty tools you need for the sleeving and stuff too.

The power cable wasn't paracord though. Its not big enough. lol
I never thought of using paranoid. That is slick looking! 👍🏼👍🏼
Yeah, you basically gut the paracord and use the outter sleeving. much better feel than the plastic based wire sleeving material.
I love Paracord!

Those are so cool!
........but, you Sir, are still a nerd!

😸
I embrace my nerdom whole heartedly :)

I like this game! Let's play some more!

This tool is not for the rc hobby.
0819211632g.jpg
0819211632h.jpg
0819211632a.jpg
0819211632i.jpg

Broadhead remover. Three blades on one side, four blades on the other.
Oh, I didn't even see the sides were different. Great guess. Is it right? I will have to share some tools here and see if you guys can guess 😉

Edit, yep, Tunedpipe for the win. Ok, who knows what these are for...
Screenshot_20210819-170809_eBay.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if its right or not but definitely looks like what I used to use to remove broadheads. They are very sharp razor blades and you need a remover.

EDIT: I just looked it up and I am correct. I was very into archery years ago so I thought that's what it is.
Oh, I didn't even see the sides were different. Great guess. Is it right? I will have to share some tools here and see if you guys can guess 😉

View attachment 131261
I'm stumped on this one.

Not sure if its right or not but definitely looks like what I used to use to remove broadheads. They are very sharp razor blades and you need a remover.

EDIT: I just looked it up and I am correct. I was very into archery years ago so I thought that's what it is.

I'm stumped on this one.
You are correct, good Sir!

View attachment 131261
Some sort of expander?

Last edited: