The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Log in
override

override

RCNT Addict
Supporter
RC Driving Style
Bashing
I thought it would be pretty cool to introduce this thread to the forum as I haven't seen one on here.

You know those days when you buy something or get a package in the mail and you want to share it with everyone cause your so ecstatic to have gotten that brand new (or used) goodie? Well this is a perfect place for that! It does not have to be R/C related but is preferred.

This is also a great way for people to discover what kinds of things are out there that they may not know about.

Please include a picture and some type of description of what your showing off.

So I guess I should start this with something I just got!

My UE SuperMaxx 7.5, 8 spyder Differentials for my T-Maxx! These suckers really are some heavy duty beasts, I can't wait to get my truck finished and see how these badboys run.

dsc00948-jpg.63302

Last edited by a moderator:
alien13

alien13

Hardcore RCNT User
Supporter
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Racing
Today I got my Savage 3-spd trans kit that I won on eBay last Saturday, I got the tools that Mr. T-Maxx sent me, and I bought two 6-cell NIMH battery packs from the lhs.

olds97_lss

olds97_lss

RCNT VIP
Supporter
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Alloy clutch shoes... for an associated 1/8 buggy. Hope they work in place of my HPI shoes in my BB revo. If not, I got a spare set of HPI teflons as well.

slowngreen

slowngreen

I got in your recliner.
Staff member
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Racing
I bought a 1982 Prowler 25ft travel trailer today and a #10, large with dr.pepper without ice from McDonalds....:D

alien13

alien13

Hardcore RCNT User
Supporter
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Racing
Hobbytown USA, depending on what I need. Victory Hobbies is where I bought my XXX-SCT. Otherwise I usually buy online.

override

override

RCNT Addict
Supporter
RC Driving Style
Bashing
I just noticed that a mod changed my "Teh" to "the"...It was supposed to be read Teh :/

alpinehyperlite

alpinehyperlite

Original RCNT Nutswinger
Supporter
Police
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Racing
In the past 24 hours, i have bought a PS3, 4 blue ray movies, 4 ps3 games, hdmi cable, 6 months of Heartguard and flea/tick prevention for my puppy, $99.99 worth of diesel (pump cut off b4 $100)

HPI-Killer

HPI-Killer

Axial Axle Twisting Guru
Supporter
RC Driving Style
Bashing
I got 6 Gen ace 1000mah 3s lipos, 2 1300 2s lipos, mcdonalds breakfast and dollar tacos from street vendors.

Last edited:
hamz9561

hamz9561

Proud Short Bus Rider
Supporter
Veteran
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Well that ought to be enough diesel to get you to the next gas station, Alpine. lol I bought a Rt 44 soft drink on my way home from my lhs.

Last edited:
W

Wolfgang10

RCNT Talkaholic
RC Driving Style
Bashing
$40 in fuel and the best deal ever.....$2.79 for a large slice of pizza WITH a drink!

savagefan04

savagefan04

Hardcore RCNT User
Supporter
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Racing
sadly the only items I bought today weer two childrens books for $8.98 at the school book fair. no RC stuff for my until next month.

Macguyver

Macguyver

Hardcore RCNT User
RC Driving Style
Bashing
i got a microfiber mop to clean my floors ...lol.....some ''Jig-A-Loo'' for my squeaky truck door ..20$ of gas and some groceries ..lol......oh and a bottle of MAPP gas for my torch .....i think thats it :D

Last edited:
HPIguy

HPIguy

Durability Tester
Staff member
RC Driving Style
Bashing
I bought Dominoes for dinner, I couldn't be bothered to make dinner, too busy tinkering with the RC stuff getting it ready for the weekend.

Rolex

Rolex

Get OUT of my recliner
Staff member
Veteran
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Flying
I bought an entire case of Food City Cola and another case of Food City Dr. Wow. $4.99 a case, and I like it better than the real thing.
That's 20 cents a can.

robmob

robmob

Deplorable
Staff member
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Racing
Earlier this week...

Killzone 3 for the PS3
Skate 3 and Dead Space 2 for the 360

frickenjoey

frickenjoey

Official RCNT Cyber-Bully
Supporter
Active Military
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Racing
I bought a Yamaha RX-V3800 receiver.....then had second thoughts so I took it back. But I did get a nice lexan body reamer.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LowTech87 Electric RC 6
J Nitro RC 5
ChiefGeek HPI Savage 35
L Nitro RC 5