The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got so much stuff coming in - I don't even know what to expect when I open the box. It's pitiful, it's so embarrassing I have to hide it from the wife. I mean, it ain't no shed or nothing cool, but $90 worth of nuts, washers, and screws. I am not even sure why I ordered them now - I am sure I had a good reason at the time.

Last edited:
I got so much stuff coming in - I don't even know what to expect when I open the box. It's pitiful, it's so embarrassing I have to hide it from the wife. I mean, it ain't no shed or nothing cool, but $90 worth of nuts, washers, and screws. I am not even sure why I ordered them now - I am sure I had a good reason at the time.
I do that all the time. Except the hiding from the wife part 😉

I love getting the little bits as well as the big bits. I figure it all adds to my enjoyment of the hobby, even if its just the collecting part. I love having all kinds of screws, washers, nuts, connectors, and the like on hand so if I encounter something where I need a certain size screw connector, etc I have replacements on hand. I hate having to stop my project to order a few bits.

Today I started on my Class 2 hardbody for the 2022 scale nationals.
Ordered the body and a set of ar45 axles.

You know you're getting old when you order a bunch of sensors/cables for your discontinued data logger and turn around 5 days later and do it again. SMDH. :mad:

Anyone need a sensor/cable? 🤣

20211015_132913.jpg

You could always find a couple guys with hammers to do the roof. Wouldn't cost much. That would be my least favorite part too.

That thought crossed my mind, I may even call my son and have him drive over from Boise.

That would probably be a good idea man. That's what kids are for, and no matter how old he is, father son time is a good thing.

I agree. He is 30 and tougher than nails so I may set it up for next Sunday. It's the only day off he gets.

Technically not bought, what I was graciously provided via my sponsor at RCjuice😍 New Hobbystar 4068 2400kv for my Bigrock so I can go 4s, also a 4585 1580kv for my Notorious to make it an even bigger beefy torquey beast. Last but certainly not least a beast Hobbystar 4724 486oz servo for the RGT ex86100 v2 crawler💪🏼 I will probably be doing some install/replacement videos of the new goodies and of course will have some bashing and crawling videos showcasing the awesome new additions and the performance 👌🏼 Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel https://youtube.com/channel/UCyem5aIkTlhlqHjhOQvnJHQ and get notified when I get new videos uploaded. Also I will be doing another GIVEAWAY when I reach 500 Subscribers and this one will be a good one so make sure to share my channel and help me reach that 500 mark. Feel free also to message me with any questions about my sponsors (CNHL, Radio Control Power and RCjuice) about their products, see if I have coupons to help save you some cash and of course if you need any help or suggestions I am always more than willing to help👊🏼
20211016_174133.jpg
20211016_174905.jpg