The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have to fix the floor in my shed, a few years ago we had a swarm of bees decide it was their new home. They built a hive underneath it. Had to call a bee keeper out to relocate them, didn't want to kill them. They had to cut a hole in my floor to get them out. We did get a bunch of honey out of it though. :)

LOL I don't look at it as work, I look at it as getting my train room back...:p

LOL yeah I get it. I won't buy anymore tools but I do have a bunch of woodworking tools but I think this 8' X 12' is plenty. It's a kit from Home Depot and this one has U-shaped shelving all the way around it plus a work bench.

Gaining a little bit at a time. It's just me so it's taking a while.

IMG_0067.JPG

Thanks Doom, it will be somewhat easier from here on out. Then I have to start remodeling the bathroom.

I wanted to build a shed. Drew up the plans and added up the price of materials I would need.

Had a custom made shed delivered with a metal roof and a window and diamond plate step for 200 bucks less than materials alone.

I just put a work bench and electricity to it. Now I can paint and just walk away without worries about dust or smells.

Hmmmm wife..... or...... takin' a dump in style... I can see how this is a hard decision... 🤣
It's not rocket science bro, she lets me buy RC parts, HELLOOO :p:p:p
How the hell are you doing that by yourself? No wonder your back hurts!
Trust me my man, my back hurt long before I started. I keep a bucket next to me and sit often.

Last edited: