The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better get a towel

I run a little two cylinder motorcycle on one mile land speed racing trials.

It is only 15 cubic inch but it spins about 13,000 rpm and makes about 50-60 hp on a good day. It is so stupid loud it is almost unbearable. It will peg a 120db noise meter fifteen feet away off idle. And at full song people said they could hear it six miles away.

Thats really cool bro!

"I wanna go fast" - Ricky Bobby

Better get a towel

It is only 15 cubic inch but it spins about 13,000 rpm and makes about 50-60 hp on a good day. It is so stupid loud it is almost unbearable. It will peg a 120db noise meter fifteen feet away off idle. And at full song people said they could hear it six miles away.

Nice. I had a motorized bicycle I loved running with no exhaust. Slowest stupidest funest thing. 🤣 then came the 450s and an fmf pipe. 😁

Just scored some shock mounts for my mini. Strc quit making parts for it 3 or 4 years ago.

Attachments

• 20211019_175414.jpg
    20211019_175414.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 17
Better get a towel

Hell yeah bud flat out awesome😁👍👍👍

Yep, it's a self learning system...right now I have mild 302 making about 250hp to the wheels (if I were to guess). I'm currently building a 347 and my goal is to have 400+ to the wheels...Trick Flow Twisted Wedge top end.

Sounds like it's going to be a blast! I've heard a lot of good things about the holley system. I'm actually looking for a SN95 to start a SBF build. Unless I can find a clean 32v cobra. I want something better suited for a road course than full on drag racing.

New servo and battery for the outcast came in. Some adapters and charging wires for my ic5 batteries. I need to get the outcast back together but being lazy sounds better 🤣🤣.

20211020_180635.jpg

Check out this guys dashboard at 1:40 🤣

A race track buddy of mine had a supercharged 351 in his mustang. Looked just like the one in the video. Engine let go at 3/4 mile. I opened the hood and picked up the water pump . That is how hard the block lifted off the crankshaft. 1/2 mile of oil to clean up.

A race track buddy of mine had a supercharged 351 in his mustang. Looked just like the one in the video. Engine let go at 3/4 mile. I opened the hood and picked up the water pump . That is how hard the block lifted off the crankshaft. 1/2 mile of oil to clean up.
Wow thats crazy lol. Sometimes I worry about blowing up my 392 T/A ever since I put a procharger on it. When I really get on it you can just feel and hear the stress on the engine lol

Ya better be careful with that. I was on the starting line and a SRT went off down the corse. About near the 1/2 track it let go. Big cloud of smoke and oil down for over a mile.

Found out he installed a high volume oil pump along with his supercharger. The oil pump put all the oil from the pan into the valve covers. Pop goes the connecting rods!

Check out this guys dashboard at 1:40 🤣

Lol. That is something I never remembered when we rented a drag strip for the day. I had a 2.5hr drive home on a tranny with destroyed 1st and 2nd gears.

This is the only pic I have left of my old '90 5.0, which was my old signature image lol. Cops loved my 2FASTLX license plate.
GIF-211021_105109.gif

My train room is slowly turning into my hobby room... :eek:

I'm ok as long as my GUN room doesn't turn into the hobby room...

You went from one extreme to the other! Gratz :)

I'm gonna spend some time working on mine tomorrow. I think I'm gonna take a little break from the lipo game at least for a day :)
Oh wow, I just realized that. Ok @Tunedpipe - we need a pic of the 24's cowering by the X 😉