The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huge list today so the pics will be added when I get them in.

Xmaxx body - green of course -Jenny's
X-MAXX SPUR Gear & Slipper Clutch set, 8s Cush center drive Driveshaft Assembly - Jenny's
X-MAXX DRIVE Shafts (GREEN Rear anodized steel Stub Axles - Jenny's
Motor cooling fan - Jenny's
HD Bearing Support Split Center Driveshaft
Tire glue
Motor mount
8mm 22t and 23t mod1 pinions
RPM oversize rear axle carriers
Powerhobby Scorpion XL Belted tires/Viper wheels - I had to try them

OH YA, AND MY HOUSE.... :) :) :)

Just as quick as I get the crawler course started and finish. Oh and the new shed, Oh and the bathroom remodel , Oh and the kitchen Lino.
I know , I know , OH OH OH :p

I honestly can't keep up with the poop I've bought in the last two weeks 🤣🤣. A-arms, batteries, oils, a plethora of xmaxx parts. But my losi lmt came in today. Hopefully the batteries get here tomorrow.

20211012_221856.jpg

Yeah, the older schemes used to have silver, sometimes black, some had just straight pipes, some had headers. But I think most of the diggers you see now have black headers.

That's what it looks like. Plus they got the money to get that really good coating that lasts. We did a black coating on my buddy's turbo car. It looked good for about a month. Now it's a like dull faded black. Granted you're typically going to have more heat in a turbo manifold/pipes than headers even on a supercharged engine.

That's what it looks like. Plus they got the money to get that really good coating that lasts. We did a black coating on my buddy's turbo car. It looked good for about a month. Now it's a like dull faded black. Granted you're typically going to have more heat in a turbo manifold/pipes than headers even on a supercharged engine.
Tower hobbies has aluminum axle housing for the LMT on sale for 25% off....Today only

https://www.towerhobbies.com/product/aluminum-axle-housing-losi-lmt/HRALMJ12C01.html

HR parts on Tower are always eligible for the Tower coupons, which is of course only 20% off if you are in the super saver club. But hopefully that relieves a little pressure for you to buy immediately 😉