Sold / Found Team Losi Ten-T Sale/Trade

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MotoGod

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Ten-T Roller is SOLD! I still have the engine, radio, wheels, and bodies up for anyone interested though.

Here we have a Losi Ten-T Truggy for sale/trade. I traded an XRay 808 09 Spec Buggy for this guy, and played with it a few times. Great little rig...but it will be a shelf queen if I keep it. No class for it here really.

The previous owner was new to Nitro, so the engine does have some pinch left...and it will fire right up, but I was having issues tuning it properly for some reason. It just wanted to run hot....and flame out. So I'm assuming it needs a new Piston/Sleeve ($60! CHEAP!), but that's about it. Everything else is in good shape. Wing mount is twisted/broken, but I will include another one with another wing. Rims have seen better days, but I will include a new(or near new) stock set of tires/wheels. I also have a spare body for it, that comes with a pre-wired light kit. Some HUGE LEDs on here....in odd places, but I didn't mount the kit. I bought it as a spare.

This will also come with the stock LIPO battery, ROSS System, and the Spektrum DX3S radio setup. Spektrum radio works great. Previous owner broke the hinge on the antenna (typical right?), but I have used it with my 1/8th scale Truggy and it works perfectly fine.

I'm looking to trade this for a new in box Truggy kit. Would prefer an XRay XT8 09 Spec, but will consider others as well. If you have an XRay Kit you'd like to trade that has not been opened...I might consider tossing in a piston/sleeve kit for the Ten-T as well to make it worth your while. I've also been looking at the Hot Bodies D8T kits.....and could use a new in box Alpha Plus engine.....so I might consider other trades as well....off road only though please.

Let me know whatcha got! I will also sell the full setup for $350 ( paid @ $75 for the extra wheels, body, and wing mount )

P3160017.jpg

P3160018.jpg

P3160019.jpg

P3190046.jpg

Last edited:
How did I know you would be the first to reply? lol I'm still contemplating tossing my eBuggy setup in here and running it electric, but I still don't think I'd run it much....cept for fun. I have 2 kids....time for fun is scarce! lol I bet it would rip with my Castle 2650kv motor on it though ;-)

I also have the engine completely apart, so if anyone wants to see some internal pictures...I can take some tonight. I already swapped the battery to Deans as well since those mini EC5 connectors suck! The one style connector I don't have to be able to charge...go figure.

Damn... *counts coins in coffee cans*

Let's see if you can bag a roller for it. If you still have it in a week or two I might know someone who would really like to have one...

Hmmm... *looks for another coffee can full of coins--finds a tissue box full...*

hahaha

Price dropped to $350.

would you be willing to sell the DX3S and the stock SR330T rx by itself because i'm interested in them.

I'll think about it for sure...... I hate parting stuff out too early though. One of the attractions of the Ten-T is the remote start....which doesn't work without the special DX3S they include....

would u sell or trade as a roller...or trade.or????

I'm a wheeler and dealer...so I consider most things....

I don't have a use for it really, but I'll keep an eye on this thread in case you start parting it out. I hope you get it sold so you can get what you want for the summer!

I just sent the sleeve out for a pinch...so we'll see what happens from there. I'll break it in when it gets back and go run it at the track and see if I fall in love with it. I really haven't run it since I got it....due to the no compression problem. lol Engine ran GREAT....until it warmed up....or you gave it full throttle. Not very useful right? lol

I've watched videos of these little things though and they look FUUUUN! So who knows...when it's all back together and I run it...I may just decide to keep it....and sell the Spektrum Radio. I've already got a DX3R so I'll rip out the ROSS and make it bump start only.

the losi 3.4 is a bad lil engine...I've got 1 in a revo...scoots....makes the 3.3 look like a tyco engine

Oh I was amazed at how fast this little thing was up an down the street...it's like a 3.3 with a supercharger. lol Not even a fair comparison! Granted my Revo was heavier....but not by much really. I had it running for a little bit, but the tune would keep moving around and once it hit @ 240-250 it would flame out. lol That problem will be solved as soon as it comes back.

Some gearing changes, and dump the ROSS, and I bet you could make it as fast as the Speed-NT.

No need to make it as fast as the Speed-NT ;-)

Let me know after the mill rebuild. Counting my pennies...

And you know I'm serious...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.