REVO Tires and Rims

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsu0234m

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys/girls, i'm new to RC and i want to get new tires and rims for my REVO 3.3. It has the splined 17mm hubs and i'm having trouble finding any ones that i like, does anyone know of a beadlock wheel that will fit, or does anyone know if regular 17mm wheels will fit it? Also what size tires do i look for, i don't have any local hobby shops around that are worth a damn so i can't really ask anyone so all my shopping is done on the internet. Thanks

They should fit just fine. I have the Traxxas 17mm splined hexes on Pro-line Velocity wheels with no problems.

yep, they should fit without any issues. i have the 17mm hex on my e-revo and i'm running HPI wheel and nubz at the moment. so far no issues and the hex is holding up fine.

i just upgraded my hex's to the 23mm (thanks ron) and i love them they hold real tight and the sheer size of them tells me that they are strong. . .and not only that you have a HUGE selection of 40 series wheels and tires available to fit your needs

Thanks everyone, i found some tires and wheels i like on ebay and I'm bidding on them now. Appreciate the help!!

not only that you have a HUGE selection of 40 series wheels and tires available to fit your needs[/QUOTE]

I just got some 23mm hubs. Now do you mean that 40 seires wheel and rims are what I am going to need to buy for them? :\

Back