Traxxas Sledge: Need super durable tires !!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
proi101313 24 mm Think they will work. Check them out. $97/pr

Hi Turbo27,

You really know your cars, you are right !!! 97 Dollars a pair 😖😖😖 OMG, they are expensive, but I will just have to do it, the stock Traxxas Tires are just not made to last. I found this:

They are the best tires for the XRT, I bought them when the stock XRT tire foam made a lump and started bouncing like crazy .. I love these tires on the XRT , also looks great.
By Mrcorejet on June 18, 2023

Pro-line Racing 1/5 Badlands MX43 Pro-Loc F/R X-MAXX MTD 24mm Blk/Gry Impulse 2 PRO1013113​

Looking to maybe sell. Hoss, Rustler VXL 4x4, and a Drag Slash. Bandit VXL. Will post photos if interested. Thanks.

I'm thinking about it. The Felony is my new fast car. Sure seems like a pain in the butt. Boxing, shipping and such.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about it. The Felony is my new fast car. Sure seems like a pain in the butt. Boxing, shipping and such.
Well, that is my favorite car of yours. Let me know how much if you decide to part with it.

Do you own a Drag Slash? I could paint a body for you, If you'd like. :) What do you think is a decent price, for both of us? I'm not selling it to get rich. ha. And shipping is an issue, as maybe we could split the cost? It would come with the Tx, with the brake hold. And it's ready to run, minus the batteries. Every body says, only ran a couple of batteries, never been crashed. Well that's this car. Its fast. But I like the felony better.🦞You will be able to tell, If I photo the inside. Mike.

Do you own a Drag Slash? I could paint a body for you, If you'd like. :) What do you think is a decent price, for both of us? I'm not selling it to get rich. ha. And shipping is an issue, as maybe we could split the cost? It would come with the Tx, with the brake hold. And it's ready to run, minus the batteries. Every body says, only ran a couple of batteries, never been crashed. Well that's this car. Its fast. But I like the felony better.🦞You will be able to tell, If I photo the inside. Mike.
Will pm you.

proi101313 24 mm Think they will work. Check them out. $97/pr
The proline tires for the Traxxas XRT arrived !!!!!!!!!!!!! They are AWESOME, the rubber is about twice as thick and twice as stuff as the Prolines on the Traxxas Sledge. I do not expect that the dogs will be able to bit through these, which is a good thing because at 50 dollars each that would get expensive fast. Misha could not wait to open them and try them out 😆😆😆

20230623_143432.jpg

20230623_154615.jpg

20230623_154922.jpg

Misha is a cool name. I had a Siberian husky. Her name was Sheaba. If I can find a photo, I will post it. :thumbs-up:

Misha is a cool name. I had a Siberian husky. Her name was Sheaba. If I can find a photo, I will post it. :thumbs-up:
These are White German Shepherds, exactly the same as normal shepherds except for the color. Dogs are the best, and the make driving RC cars so much more fun ❤️❤️❤️ Here is Sue looking for something to chase !!!

SueMountains-1.jpg

Back