Sledge wheel adapter

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nsdtc1101

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought a new Traxxas Sledge and decided on Proline Trenchers for tires wand wheels. For some reason I can not figure out what hub adapters I need to get to make these fit. Anyone know for sure what adapters I need to purchase?

Welcome in @Nsdtc1101 , we have two or three Sledge guys here that can help you out.
I've never owned one so I couldn't help you.

The wheel hex's are 17mm.

Attachments

• 20230917_181928.jpg
    20230917_181928.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 23
Mime is more of a star hex on this 1. My Bronco is definitely a hex. Is the sledge still considered a hex?
Yes. Traxxas has what they call a splined hex. Their wheels have the matching design. Traxxas markets it as a stronger design.

Standard hex wheels will work on Traxxas vehicles with that style hex without issue.

I just bought a new Traxxas Sledge and decided on Proline Trenchers for tires wand wheels. For some reason I can not figure out what hub adapters I need to get to make these fit. Anyone know for sure what adapters I need to purchase?
Turns out Prolone put the wrong adapters in both of the bags. Back to the hobby store I guess
Turns out Proline put the wrong adapters in both of the bags. Back to the hobby store I guess

What Trencher's did you get? Any of the 3.8" 1/8 scale Trencher's should have the 17mm adapter.

What Trencher's did you get? Any of the 3.8" 1/8 scale Trencher's should have the 17mm adapter.
Proline just put the wrong hubs in the bags. Just swapped them out at the store today

I bought Proline badlands #10166 3.8 belted. 17mm adapters worked for me. But I went with the aluminum ones. Pricey though.