Power is out. Let's play a story creation game.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed he was holding a wad of cash and a box labeled "OPEN AT YOUR OWN RISK" on the side. I could only assume he wanted me to...

open it and follow the yellow brick road. Curiosity grabbed my attention and decided to follow the yellow brick road. HOLY CRAP was I ever disappointed,
I found.....

Finally free of the rc curse! Til I found out Mr. squirrel stole a dollar from me prior then wooed the old lady and bought all my rc stuff. Worse part is the misses want me to carry it all out to his tree. So I

carried her out there instead and got online and ordered a new wife from Banggood. The rest of the day was spent frolicking through the web, browsing for...

Instructions how to assemble the new wife. Looking at some upgrade too. Maybe a beefier rear end and headlights that are the same size. As I dreamed about

an auto inflate for the new wife because I soon realized...

She sold the squirrel all my tools and I still have no power for a auto inflate. So I headed over to dooms house to

Find Mr. Squirrel and his buddies sitting on Doom's porch, it seems they have been working for Doom all along! Well that just made me want to...

Challenge them to a Scx24 race. But they had all my RC’s. And I could see doom inside googling what my Betty is worth. So I hopped on the unicorn ride in the driveway. After 5 minutes a squirrel came over and unplugged it. So much for my

Plans to assemble the new wife, the plans are in engrish anyway and hard to figure out. I decided to head over to the mini mart and pick up some water and instant ants, maybe I can use them to...

Get to that itch in the middle of my back. Been itchy since 83. Think that I may have been allergic to that funk master flex jam back in the day. Anyway I

Got out the tools and went to work assembling the new wife, but something isn't right with this Chinese piece of crap. She only speaks Mandarin and she immediately started complaining about my...

Got out the tools and went to work assembling the new wife, but something isn't right with this Chinese piece of crap. She only speaks Mandarin and she immediately started complaining about my...
....hairy backside! She said if she had wanted to be with a panda, she would have just stayed in China.
Also, what is this wretched stuff, in your freezer, you call Lean Cuisine? You told me it was food, and last time I ate it, it....

made me fatter because I was still hungry after eating it, so I ate a box of twinkies, which also helped to wash that fowl taste out of my mouth. Next time buy the...

Last edited:
Ice cream cake instead of the Lean Cuisine. Had I been thinking I could have used it to debilitate Doom's squirrel minions. As I suddenly realized my RC's were still in my possession but unprotected I.....

charged up all my LiPo's and commenced to binding them all to one transmitter. I now have an RC ARMY to do my bidding! MWAHAHAHA! I set them off on a mission to...

Get new tires. I had misted them in simple green to generate maximum effort but the squirrels pissed on them so now it’s like driving on a frozen lake covered in dish soap. So I quickly grabbed my trusty jar of vasoline and a fruit roll up

And used the fruit roll ups as tar paper and the Vaseline as the glue to get traction on my tires. As the rc army rolled to the tree the squirrel started to laugh maniacally but realized he was in a world of hurt as they started climbing the

Zoo where the elephants sniff your butt and sneeze so hard that they