Twin clodbuster projects coming

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking rigs. I have nothing to work on.. :(

I have a spur gear coming in today for the Tmax so that will put me in the shop for a little bit.

Worked on the no problem chassis a little tonight and got the axles mounted. Like I said I need some parts but coming along
20210816_224055.jpg

The inspiration for our builds
1lololo85.jpg
unnamed (2).jpg

Last edited:
Been a long time on this one. I did finally get things figured out on the clod. It's been up and running for a couple days now and I've been having a blast doing some snow bashing. My wife's trx-4 raptor has been adapted to run stampede bigfoot tires. Gives it just enough lift to get it to run in the snow with now problems. We've gotten about a foot or more this year and has been fun
112640.jpeg
112639.jpeg

I must love my wife I sold a few things to free up some space and funds and we'll I decided to surprise her with a blue clodbuster kit of her own to build. Ordered the obligatory vertical servo mount and the corrected steering links from cpe as well as a cheap 30kg servo. All she needs now is a reciever. I have a spare traxxas 2 channel transmitter from my slash so I'm sure I have a receiver for it. Should be fun. I'll take pics as she starts to build it.

Ups should be dropping the wife's clodbuster off tomorrow along with the servos and the other parts we ordered for it. I did some searching last night and found a spectrum dsx2 system sitting all lonely so for now I'll throw that at her and let her play with it all. She's pretty set on building it herself so I'll get to enjoy watching ad she builds it. This will be her third kit she's built. I'm proud of her for wanting to tackle a clodbuster

What a good day for rc in my house. Wife got her clodbuster and we even got the servos and steering links in at the same time that seems unusual around here but it all worked out this time. When she gets off work she wants to tear right in and start on her clod build.
20220131_124732.jpg

Well the wife got some done before she decided to head to bed. She got all the tires mounted and worked on the chassis and built the shocks. Not bad for the first night and for as tired (pun intended) she was tonight.
20220201_030645.jpg
20220201_030727.jpg
20220201_030800.jpg

She was determined to get it done before Thursday so we can spend the day bashing the gatekeeper and the pair of clodbusters. Now I may have to break down and fix the bullhead so I have 3 working clods lol

Back