Power is out. Let's play a story creation game.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
little johnny stepped up with his knowledge. We all know what happened next....

The health inspector showed up and declared that Traxxas' are not edible, and made everyone vacate the premisis. As everone was being ushered out the...

sweatshop doors, I grabbed a couple TRX6's and an X-Maxx and stuffed them in my pants for safe keeping. As I waddled to my ride, one of the squirrels flipped me off and mouthed the words...

hey dude, is that a monster in your pants or are you just glad to see me? OMG I started to...

sweat 30 round clips. So to throw them off, I started doing the Macarena, as I made my way to the...

buffet line, they are almost out of belly button lint. The taters looked like...

little lego tiles, which kids would chop up with a credit card and snort, while i was

starting to feel itchy all over, I realized some of the instant ants were still crawling all over, I started looking for an aardvark to help me out when I heard....

a Mariachi band playing Johnny Horton's Battle of New Orleans. I tried to Macarena to it, but my right shoe was...

Firmly shoved up my ass from a incident last

weekend when I walked in on a money laundering operation at Xraycer's laundromat, of all places. Every dryer was full of Monopoly money, tumbling and flying around. I wanted to take a ride in one, but during my spin frenzy, my shoe came off and I was impaled. Doom and Xraycer were no help, as they stood there laughing and...

holding up a sign that said, Do not pass go, do not collect $200 dollars. I didn't believe this was fair because....

Because I had a get out of jail free card. I crawled out of the money laundering appliance, and decided to head down to the video store. I then remembered there hasn't been a video store in town for 20 years. This day has just been too much. I decided to head back home when I realized the mail order wife was still following me and muttering something in Chinese. I quickly ducked around a corner to see if I could lose her when a ran smack dab into....

her previous model, which was owned by a Michael Jackson impersonator. Her name was Billy Jean v3.0, and she had a wicked case of...

Hemroids. Man you could smell the fear on her as I looked her in the eye and she started her best Micheal Jackson impersonation. She failed hysterically when

she tried to do the moonwalk and her right leg fell off. I ran to the parking lot laughing my ass off with @Tunedpipe, @Xraycer, and @Doom! and we all piled into my Pagani Zonda limousine and headed off to buy some...