Power is out. Let's play a story creation game.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the air volume knob on my air guitar was glued to max with air Shoe Goo. So when I woke from this crazy dream that had been unfolding, I was craving breaky, so I whipped up a batch of my favorite...
.... bacon, cheese and Froot Loops omelette. Washed it down with a tall glass of Jack and OJ.
Can't remember if this is a work day or not. You know what? I'm going fishing! Now, where are those sticks of TNT?
Last, I recalled....

my neighbor borrowed the duffel bag they were in. Come to think of it, I haven't seen him for a few weeks, and his grass is 2 feet tall. Maybe I better...

my neighbor borrowed the duffel bag they were in. Come to think of it, I haven't seen him for a few weeks, and his grass is 2 feet tall. Maybe I better...
.....make sure they're not by the fire pit. Meh, I'll do it later. Think I'll go mow the neighbor's lawn. I'll send Stoner the clippings. I know how much he likes grass!
But, first....

Somewhere. Last I remember I was going to kick that flying squirrel that got in my house back in 99. He’s on the ceiling fan again challenging my air guitar skills. Pretty sure he has a fender and maybe a tambourine or triangle. But I’m old and can’t

remember one instrument from the other. The squirrel pulled a fast one on me however, the can of vienna sausage was an incredible act of heroism until...

The seventh sausage looked like a finger. I gesture towards the squirrel and he proceeded to point at my hand or flip me off. I’m old. It’s hard to see. Then it struck me

What a long strange trip it's been. I let the squirrel win this one. I sat in my chair and grabbed a
...beer and Twinkie, and pondered the meaning of life.
Then a revelation dawned on me....

rubber hamburger squeaky toy that my cousin's wife likes to play with. I remember her chewing on it under the coffee table while we were watching...

Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood, I always wondered if she had dentures, she put a hurtin' on that squeaky toy. I couldn't find my coat so went out to see if I left in in the car when...

I felt a squish between my toes. At first, I thought I found that scrumptious chocolatey tamale, but nope... it was a steaming pile of...

Jaguar Dung! I told Mrs. Thompson she needed to keep that crazy thing in her own yard! Now I gotta hose off my feet and I don't have a hose so I guess I'll just...

Jaguar Dung! I told Mrs. Thompson she needed to keep that crazy thing in her own yard! Now I gotta hose off my feet and I don't have a hose so I guess I'll just...
....wear flip flops. It'll dry eventually. Plus, the Mrs. just rang the dinner bell!
Oh goodie, she made....

Maple syrup, with a side of horseradish covered grapes just like mom used to make. I keep wondering why we have to eat dinner in the attic, but then I remember the....

outhouse out back gets way too cold in the winter to enjoy our meal. I flushed my pickled toenails down with a bottle of fermented cottage cheese and was almost finished with my meal when I heard a "thump, thump, quack" at my door, which I knew could only be...

The duck dressed in a suit from down the street. He kept thumping and quaking until I opened the door. I was about to kick him in the bill when