Power is out. Let's play a story creation game.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scarfed down a couple street tacos and headed off to the skate park with our New Bright RC.

My son gave her all she had heading for the first jump, and when it reached the top of the ramp it...

Hit 88 mph and disappeared into a

....blur, as the sound of my cell phone alarm clock goes off. It was all just a weird, weird dream!
When my groggy eyes finally came into focus, I realize that I'm lying on my lawn. There's a squirrel, on a tree staring down at me, as if it was....

Judging me, like I didn’t pay my electric bill because I spent all that money on my scx’s.

So I looked that squirrel straight in his googly eye

And then the squirrel said, "Dude you need to get your act together man" then suddenly I snapped awake again, then I...

While travelling to work still half asleep and dreaming of a Mcdonald's egg McMuffin, the vehicle next to me....

went into basher mode and jumped off a bridge. It was just then I realized...

Pushed the secret button on my dash that deployed the wings on my car. I glided safely to a soft landing. I then drove to

A quiet spot out in the country to reflect on this crazy day I had.

The next morning I was feeling crafty, so I headed out to the garage to build a...

non motorized air guitar, and then it dawned on me...

I was going to need to go to the music shop to buy some more air guitar strings. I wore the last set out playing a heavy metal rendition of...
images (9).jpeg

I feel pretty, but then my fans wanted a bit more crunchy, you should have heard them when....

I got to the lead rift in "Mary Had a Little Lamb". My fingers were shredded and burning like crazy, but this chick in the front row...

I got to the lead rift in "Mary Had a Little Lamb". My fingers were shredded and burning like crazy, but this chick in the front row...
.....was super hot......even with that goatee? 🤔
I think the shrooms are starting to kick in. Whatever!...my "air guitar" is totally shredding and my "air hair" is a dizzying blur...

I'm beginning to think the shrooms are spreading rapidly around this forum lol.

Suddenly I hear the neighbor pounding on the wall and yelling for me to keep it down, little did he know...

the air volume knob on my air guitar was glued to max with air Shoe Goo. So when I woke from this crazy dream that had been unfolding, I was craving breaky, so I whipped up a batch of my favorite...