Power is out. Let's play a story creation game.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedFog

Starter of too many projects
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Finish the sentence of the person posting before you, then start another, but leave it a partial sentence for someone else to finish. So to start, the beginning sentence is:

I was walking through the park, minding my own business when...

My response:
...a ferret ran up my pants leg and started towards the family jewels.

Caught by surprise and scared s##tless, I grabbed my junk and started hopping up and down, just as a...

Continue the story.

laundry problem soon followed, and then.....

i ran to the nearest convenience store to buy...

A bag of tater chips, but they only had ruffles. so I refused and threw myself out. Later that day I seen a rocket ship that looked just like a big...

Mushroom.
P-bqMiSa_kpG3UuVAJq1lCipX-G9O4RM_5R7ZrN1qSU.jpg

Still craving a snack and a clean pair of underwear, I headed off to...

Last edited:
The toy area where I bought myself a New Bright RC.

New RC in hand, I headed back to the park to...

Do some shady stuff for batteries for my new rc. While in the middle of making my battery money

this guy with a rubber mask, a set of bbq tongs, and a cabbage patch doll was just staring at me in a really weird way. So I got out of the kitty cat costume and...

Proceed to a liquor store for a bottle of bourbon and all they had was ruffles potato chips stacked where the bottles should be, I slammed the door as I existed when all of a sudden...

The owner yelled out sorry... you opened my munchy door. As a large cloud of smoke 💨💨 came from the back. What are you looking for he asked when

I ordered spec specific shocks and they came wrong. Enough to kill the mood. Hope your power is on. I'm fkin pissed off.

The owner yelled out sorry... you opened my munchy door. As a large cloud of smoke 💨💨 came from the back. What are you looking for he asked when
I decided to give the guy a break, I then asked if he had any of the Iguana flavored beef jerky I'd been hearing so much about, if so....