Element Ecto of Doom!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking awesome man. Are you going to do anything to the wheels?

The talent you guys possess here just amazes me. Awesome work Bro.
You should talk! 😉
Next up, interior. I didn't do anything fancy on the interior, but I don't like to have an empty shell either. Since I didn't think dark tinted windows would go with the beat up farm truck look, I had to put something in there. I read the Element Gate keeper interior works with some modifications, so I gave it a try. Of course the gatekeeper interior has drivers with helmets, once again, didn't quite fit the theme, so I picked up some Axial driver heads. It all looks good if you don't look to closely. Just didn't want to spend the time getting to detailed in there. Anyhow, here is a photo with the interior in place..

View attachment 149076

Still more work to do, but it's getting there. :)
The weathering effects now really makes it look sweet!

Looking awesome man. Are you going to do anything to the wheels?
I plan on giving them a little grunge and rust, but I'm having a hard time making myself do it, they are really nice wheels. 🤣
You should talk! 😉

The weathering effects now really makes it look sweet!
Making it look grungy isn't as hard as getting a perfect paintjob. 🤣

I plan on giving them a little grunge and rust, but I'm having a hard time making myself do it, they are really nice wheels. 🤣
Use hair spray and weathering chaulk. Not permanent in water ;)

Cool mod. Here my ecto

5FE39178-A781-4A47-85C8-C709AFE08FDA.jpeg

Looks good, but I think it would be even better if you did a magnet mod to get rid of those body posts and have the boards completely filled the bed.
Yeah, that is a good idea.

Looks good, but I think it would be even better if you did a magnet mod to get rid of those body posts and have the boards completely filled the bed.

I agree, I might revisit, this part later, i will have to look into magnet connectors.

Back