Element Ecto of Doom!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, been a while since I've done anything noteworthy, so after running it last week I decided it was time for a few mods.
1st up was easy, added 8mm hex extenders to get a little extra clearance from the body, still might go with 10mm for a little more, will see how it go's.
PSX_20240310_160625.jpg

Next I pulled out the existing Reedy motor and esc, not bad just didn't have the slow creep I was looking for.
PSX_20240310_160508.jpg

So to fix the slow creep problem, I dropped in a Hobbywing Quicrun Fusion SE 2 in 1 brushless system. I think I've been meaning to install this for over a year now.
PSX_20240310_160227.jpg

Got it installed pretty quick and runs like a charm. :)
PSX_20240310_160439.jpg

And to top it all off (Literally) I bought a new Element Zuul body to work on. It's a direct fit so I can swap back and forth with no issues. Going to do some weathering and such sometime soon.
PSX_20240310_160841.jpg

Until next time, thanks for lookin' :)

that zulo looks cool af can't wait to see what you do with it, would it be lame of me to just swipe your motor esc combo? lol

that zulo looks cool af can't wait to see what you do with it, would it be lame of me to just swipe your motor esc combo? lol
I think I have Doom's address around here somewhere if you need it. Swipe his SCX6 for me while you're in there.

Last edited:
Back