John's choo choo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 1/2 days later, I'm almost done with this section. Still a lot to do but almost done. I'm still going to hide the blocks of wood at the bottom of the trestle for sure.

IMG_0154.JPG

Yes, I have them painted up as we speak. I just got tired and my legs are on fire.
There is still a bunch of vegetation and trees I am going to add.

Bro, this train diorama is amazing! I feel like I'm floored every time I look at it. 🔥🔥🔥
Yeah, and he isn't even done with this scene yet. It is gonna be even more amazing than it already is. The water looks awesome.

Thanks guys. It's been a job for sure. I just have each piece in the trestle just wedged in there. I am going to glue it all up and secure it when I know it all fits well.

4 1/2 days later, I'm almost done with this section. Still a lot to do but almost done. I'm still going to hide the blocks of wood at the bottom of the trestle for sure.

View attachment 138656

Looking Amazing!! 😍👍👍
It’s coming together way faster than I would have imagined.. 😮

Thanks bud. There is definitely room for improvement.

There is going to be some canoe's as soon as I make some.
There is still a lot more to do in this corner.
I started this corner when I got up this this morning. It will be a coal mining operation.

IMG_0160.JPG
IMG_0161.JPG

that is some great work....the RxR track that is; don't get too excited Xraycer. ;)

So, how big is this layout? looks pretty dang big

The room is 16 x 10 if I remember correctly and yes, it is big.
I have a HO scale I had set up in there but I ran out of room. I wish I had room because all of my HO scale is DCC. This N scale is DC.
I put my wife under the table and she says chica, chica, chica, choo choo...:D

Back