Warbys LimitlessV2 build thread

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got another speed run in today. Second one for the Limitless. On the first run when turning it around at the start, I managed to high centre it on a fungi puffball which was on the edge of the road, so I had to do the walk of shame šŸ¤£. The whole front of the car was covered in fungi spores šŸ¤£.

Second attempt it left the road at 94mph. Luckily it didn't roll but spun around on the gravel. No major damage. Only some scratches to the chassis and splitter which is inevitable.

Finished with 109mph. Did get full throttle but not full speed. It was still winding up. It's got more in it. Not bad considering that's the smallest pinion that fits.

1000005754.jpg

Tamiya paint arrived the other day but I haven't painted the body yet.

Got another speed run in today. Second one for the Limitless. On the first run when turning it around at the start, I managed to high centre it on a fungi puffball which was on the edge of the road, so I had to do the walk of shame šŸ¤£. The whole front of the car was covered in fungi spores šŸ¤£.

Second attempt it left the road at 94mph. Luckily it didn't roll but spun around on the gravel. No major damage. Only some scratches to the chassis and splitter which is inevitable.

Finished with 109mph. Did get full throttle but not full speed. It was still winding up. It's got more in it. Not bad considering that's the smallest pinion that fits.

View attachment 186894

Tamiya paint arrived the other day but I haven't painted the body yet.
Cool 109mph, was that run on 6s or 8s? Can't wait to see the body all painted up as i mentioned before i plan to do my own Limitless V2 i'll call Aria someday probably this summer but i have to get Serena my XO-1 back up and going she's currently apart for diff maintenance and for a few upgrades to be installed when they come in. You check my latest post for more info.

They have them in the southern states, like Texas, Not much snow or ice. We don't have them here where we live.

In Maine? Show me the way?

They have the ones that break off, so the paint guy has something to go on. :thumbs-up:
Different thing all together. The temp ones are meant to break off. :thumbs-up:

Catseyes I assume is reflectors? If so, yeah, those are easy to pull up šŸ¤­
We call them road turtles, in my neck of the woods. Back in the '80s the mini truck would go "turtling", mean remove them from the road.

Yah you don't want to hit them, I clipped one at 126mph. It was minor damage but it put an end to the day. I was looking at the dead squirrel and not the car. Still rather hit the reflector than the dead squirrel.

Back