John's choo choo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek::eek::eek::eek: Wasn't me...

IMG_0163.JPG

I died laughing 🤣🤣🤣
Funeral at noon on saturday.
Except this guy☝️

Hey wait a minute. Is that the Roco hopper car? And the brown hopper looks familiar, but can't remember what all was in that box.

Last edited:
Ohhhh. So that's what @StonerRC365 meant when he said he was layin' pipe on the tracks! I thought he was down by the rail yard either installing a sprinkler system, or him and his wife were out having some fun in the back of his van on an access road 🤣

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I saw @StonerRC365 conducting (pun intended :hehe: ) some suspicious activity around that area of train tracks earlier today 🤣
Hey thanks for throwing me under the train.😉 I was just trying to find a place to burn one. 🌬💨💨💨😉🤣🤣👍

4 1/2 days later, I'm almost done with this section. Still a lot to do but almost done. I'm still going to hide the blocks of wood at the bottom of the trestle for sure.

View attachment 138656
Dude this is awesome... bad as* sir 👍👍. I got to look in the house I believe I have a whole Rubbermaid container full of those little trains. Cast iron engines. That puff steam. Lol of course rite.lol I will look very cool sir👍👍

Thanks bro, it keeps me busy. I hate sitting in my chair 24/7

Thanks bro, it keeps me busy. I hate sitting in my chair 24/7
Oh I'm sure you do bud. Look so cool. Glad your finally able to set it all up in YOUR HOUSE.I'm sure it feels good... 👍👍

That it does my man, that it does.:)

The room is 16 x 10 if I remember correctly and yes, it is big.
I have a HO scale I had set up in there but I ran out of room. I wish I had room because all of my HO scale is DCC. This N scale is DC.
So DC does not make any noises? I presume DC stands for Direct Current, what does DCC stand for?

No, DC is direct current like you said. It only powers the track. DCC is Digital Command Control and you can control each and every locomotive and run them on the same track. Honestly, DCC can keep you busy if that's what you are into. I enjoy the building part of it mostly so I didn't want to set up my DCC system. It's actually controlled by a decoder in the locomotives for DCC. That's where you get the sounds, whistles, bells, lights, stuff like that.

Pretty nice N scale Layout start.
I had one DC N scale layout before my actual RC Hobby. Yes, DCC is lot of work with all the decoders in the small N loco... And must have good rolling motor stuff like Kato with DCC (I think...) :)

No, DC is direct current like you said. It only powers the track. DCC is Digital Command Control and you can control each and every locomotive and run them on the same track. Honestly, DCC can keep you busy if that's what you are into. I enjoy the building part of it mostly so I didn't want to set up my DCC system. It's actually controlled by a decoder in the locomotives for DCC. That's where you get the sounds, whistles, bells, lights, stuff like that.
Now, that was a good school lesson.

Back