The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to buy a new drive shaft set for my 1/10 crawler and nobody had the Vanquish drive shaft. I bought these to try and they actually feel pretty heavy duty so we will see.

View attachment 145010
What brand of drive shaft? I need 3 for a long scx10 ii. I'm leaning towards Rc4wd punisher shafts.

These. They seem heavy duty, I haven't tried them yet but as soon as the snow is gone:mad: I will. Yes, I said snow..:mad:

These. They seem heavy duty, I haven't tried them yet but as soon as the snow is gone:mad: I will. Yes, I said snow..:mad:

Zip ties keep it from falling apart. Paper clip keeps it from slapping the chassis and link...... too hard. I need to come up with a bearing carrier and split it between 2 shafts.

Before you laugh, its been working for 5 days, pulling a 40 Ibs dolley. I even spin the tires full thrortle off of the line until the rear and front wheels reach the same rpm. 😮🤐

Gonna put it on another chassis and build it side by side the 450. This is my daily 10.2

9.5 inches is wjat the shaft is.... roughly.

Attachments

• 20220411_100317.jpg
    20220411_100317.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 19
Well crap, apparently I'm really not very good at letting my credit card cool down. :rolleyes: I just pulled the trigger on the SCX24 Bronco....I haaaaad too. I couldn't stop myself. I fear there may be a few weeks of pb&j's in my future. 🤣

Well crap, apparently I'm really not very good at letting my credit card cool down. :rolleyes: I just pulled the trigger on the SCX24 Bronco....I haaaaad too. I couldn't stop myself. I fear there may be a few weeks of pb&j's in my future. 🤣
Aww man, so jelly. What color did you get? That's next on my list

I had planned on the grey, it's what I intended, then the red said ooooh, pick me, so how could I say no to those pleading headlights staring up at me. So red it is. :)

My Scx24 Bronco came today. I think Axial was justified in the price hike. Very nice details. I got the red one and didn't know it was metallic red almost a candy apple. Looks really nice. I couldn't capture the look in my photos. My photos look a little orange compared to the actual color and don't show off the metallic finish.
A few pics.

PSX_20220427_190552.jpg
PSX_20220427_191351.jpg
PSX_20220427_191437.jpg

My Scx24 Bronco came today. I think Axial was justified in the price hike. Very nice details. I got the red one and didn't know it was metallic red almost a candy apple. Looks really nice. I couldn't capture the look in my photos. My photos look a little orange compared to the actual color and don't show off the metallic finish.
A few pics.

View attachment 145946View attachment 145947View attachment 145948
Man… that thing is Schweeeeeeeeeeet!!!!