The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a lot of available parts for the Bomber and pretty easy to work on.
I wish I could take credit for building mine but I got it in a trade but it is full blown modded.
I have added a few cosmetic parts here and there but the electronics in this thing is amazing.

Have fun with it and post some pics of your progress.

IMG_1243.JPG

Gawd, I freakin love your dog. Every time I see him in the media section, I get a giggle. He is such a ham for the camera, just as he is in this pic. Oh, I see you bought a Sledge too. Congrats 😉

the Injora wheels i bought for my scx24 are shipping from china and aren't due to arrive until may 15th. I'm too impatient for that. So, today i bought some rc4wd wagon wheels. what sold me is the ability to flip the hex hubs around to the front of the wheel to make them a deep dish wheel and give a wider stance. when the Injora wheels show up, I'm returning them to amazon.

Attachments

• scx24a.jpg
    scx24a.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 18
  • scx24b.jpg
    scx24b.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 22
  • scx24c.jpg
    scx24c.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 18
the Injora wheels i bought for my scx24 are shipping from china and aren't due to arrive until may 15th. I'm too impatient for that. So, today i bought some rc4wd wagon wheels. what sold me is the ability to flip the hex hubs around to the front of the wheel to make them a deep dish wheel and give a wider stance. when the Injora wheels show up, I'm returning them to amazon.
Looks great on there!

Sometimes inpatients is a good thing.

@WickedFog some serious flashbacks right there, the best thing about little league was the concession stand. :)

@StoopidOme the Jeep looks great in white, those wheels are a perfect choice. You might want to hang on th the Injoras when they arrive, you may need them for a future SCX24 project.

@WickedFog some serious flashbacks right there, the best thing about little league was the concession stand.
Yeah, I remember loving that part of it as well.

I was talking to Breydon the other night and when I asked him if he needed anything else for baseball this year, he said... well here, take a look.
Screenshot_20220410-123431_Messages.jpg

@StoopidOme the Jeep looks great in white, those wheels are a perfect choice. You might want to hang on th the Injoras when they arrive, you may need them for a future SCX24 project.
Well, those injora wheels were due to arrive may 15th but showed up yesterday. They look better in person than the pics so I'm taking your advice and keeping them, lol

Dang kiddo is getting expensive. Guess he needed cleats too. Now he is gonna be ultra-fly 😜
Screenshot_20220410-181756_Chrome.jpg

Also ordered some UV resin, a couple UV flashlights, and some 1/4" hex drill bits.
Screenshot_20220412-160449_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20220412-160507_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20220412-160530_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Let me know how that works, isn't plantar fasciitis a pain...literally. Mine is really bad.
It absolutely sucks! A few years ago, at about 44 years old I got back into running, lost a bunch of weight, and really enjoyed my 6AM runs. Fast forward a year or so, I'm Christmas shopping with my sister, standing in a perfectly flat and level store, and BOOM, instant pain. No more running for me unfortnately, and have to use inserts in my shoes now too. I always explain it to people that it's your plantar tendon turning into a fascist, it tells you what to do and not the other way around. I'll let you know if it helps for sure.

Yeah, I've been dealing with it for about five years, by the time I get off work and sit down to dinner it's all I can do to get moving again. I've tried the little roller balls but they didn't help much.

Back