The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bunch of Misc stuff today

20210614_164351.jpg
20210614_164422.jpg
20210616_190023.jpg
20210624_202718.jpg
20210616_190113.jpg
20210616_190218.jpg
20210616_190616.jpg
20210616_190737.jpg
20210616_191030.jpg
20210623_112943.jpg

You guys are a bad influence, I said I wouldn't order anodized wheels for my crawler, guess what arrived five minutes ago. 🤣

PSX_20210625_175705.jpg

Now I'm waiting for the mud slinger tires, so I can get them put together. They should arrive tomorrow. :)

@Kimmie28 Those are great looking wheels, how long do you think it took to get them assembled? I'm just trying to see how many hand cramps I'm going to get putting in all of those screws. 🤣

Arggggh! My tire order said it was undeliverable and got cancelled. Now I have to re-order, I was all psyched up to put my rims together today. :doh:
I might swing by my local hobby shop but the last 5 times I've gone there I've left empty handed. :confused:

Arggggh! My tire order said it was undeliverable and got cancelled. Now I have to re-order, I was all psyched up to put my rims together today. :doh:
I might swing by my local hobby shop but the last 5 times I've gone there I've left empty handed. :confused:
Empty handed? That's sacrilege. ;)

Empty handed? That's sacrilege. ;)
My local hobby town has gone waaaaay down hill in the last 5 years. They have a creepy staff, no inventory and are generally apathetic. I keep saying, well maybe they have changed, but I keep leaving empty handed. Frustrating when I have money to spend and they don't seem to want it.

I will try again a bit later today and possibly a miracle will happen.

My local hobby town has gone waaaaay down hill in the last 5 years. They have a creepy staff, no inventory and are generally apathetic. I keep saying, well maybe they have changed, but I keep leaving empty handed. Frustrating when I have money to spend and they don't seem to want it.

I will try again a bit later today and possibly a miracle will happen.
I felt the same way lst time I took a three hour drive to my "local" hobbytown. They didn't have anything on the shelves. Mostly mail-order it seems now

I felt the same way lst time I took a three hour drive to my "local" hobbytown. They didn't have anything on the shelves. Mostly mail-order it seems now

The only time that I mess with my local Hobby shop ,is when I am in the area ,an may stop in for fuel
or glow plug ,but not knocking them because they are packing all the goodies!..:cool:

I am mainly a E-bayer an only look for deals ,but even E-bay has dropped down to crap ,it isnt
like it use to be 10 years ago!...:cry:

I've actually only been to the Hobbytown in Boise twice and that was for a body for my crawler and some paint. It's been awhile since I've been there but the shelves were pretty thin when I was there.

Back