The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All tortillas are soft. Shells and chips are not. Then of course, they're having a sale on the 3 seashells...

20200326_181859.jpg

I got my best friend a Corona mask

Nothing exciting, replacement filters for our drinking water spigot and a new laptop battery for my old laptop I almost never use... not sure why I cared enough to buy a new battery for it.

Nothing exciting, replacement filters for our drinking water spigot and a new laptop battery for my old laptop I almost never use... not sure why I cared enough to buy a new battery for it.
Same reason I keep mine, so you can order parts for your cars and trucks

Same reason I keep mine, so you can order parts for your cars and trucks
I just keep it by my end of the couch for when I'm too lazy to walk to the office to use the desktop and don't want to use my phone... I also use it to remote desktop into the media pc connected to the TV for various things. It's my wifes old laptop that I put ubuntu in with an SSD. Boots up in 12 seconds. lol!

Ordered some 22A 3000mah 18650's for my habit. Not sure when they will show up though.

you can come down here and get all the bacon that you want. you can hunt pigs anyway you want to down here. they change the law so that all means and ways are legal for taking Pig.