The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did ye-all stock up on toilet paper as well?....:D
Yep, just like my mom makes:
1584394718283.png

The chemical applicators license is required for the anti-dust materials for RC models. Do you have yours? lol
Not needed when they are all in a vacuum environment inside those hermetically sealed display cases.

Did ye-all stock up on toilet paper as well?....:D
A few days ago Bill Maher said that he realized his TP supply was almost out and he thought to himself, "Gee, if only Fox news put out a print copy."

20200318_153505.jpg

I got my new Pro-Line Rock Crushers today. And my off brand wheels that I ordered from Amazon. It was $130 for the proline Wheels. They're aluminum composite mix. The ones I ordered off Amazon are all aluminum and look like better quality then the high-dollar ones and they were only $54 delevered

Last edited:
Yep, just like my mom makes: View attachment 121474
I'm not sure how to use that. do you use it to the end then wash it or do you roll it up on another roll and then use the backside before you wash it ? Or is it like you use the front side than the wife uses the back side? That should come with instructions

Last edited:
I'm not sure how to use that. do you use it to the end then wash it or do you roll it up on another roll and then use the backside before you wash it ? Or is it like you use the front side than the wife uses the back side? That should come with instructions
His and hers rolls. Wash when they're fully used...

It's the Traxxas TRX 4 Tactical unit but I have stripped down and put my Revo 3.3 body on it. I had to do some trimming to make it fit and change the body post

Last edited:
$240 worth of food for the week... delivery I hope. Normal store booked solid, so trying a new one. No TP yet... :(

So a couple years ago I bough my wife a Bidet for Christmas being the thoughtful considerate husband I am and you should have seen the look on her face. Flash forward to today and I am the MAN.

Of course I still need the TP but at least my stash can last me a little longer.

The point to ponder is why the run on the TP, ammo I can understand as in the case of the zombie apocalypse but I can't kill a zombie with TP.

herd Ill have to stay in my house for next 15days starting @midnight. went out to save a lot dropped almost $600 on freezable meats and rear wipe paper..