The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two things today....

chair.jpg
plane.jpg

It will properly be broke in I assure you.... :p I still haven't received the rest of my parts for the plane build so I bought me a trainer to keep me busy until I can get it finished. That will also require a beer or six...

With untied sneakers, I can bash with the best of um ….:inpain:

I see they finally shipped my Spectrum transmitter and my covering for the plane. Should be finished and in the air next week...:) OK OK in the river....:(

I see they finally shipped my Spectrum transmitter and my covering for the plane. Should be finished and in the air next week...:) OK OK in the river....:(
That'll teach you to fly and text. get a video of it next time so we can all have a good laugh.

I picked up a new Galaxy S20+ to replace the old S9+ that wasn't keeping a charge.

^^I've got one of those with green, white and IR heads from Predator Tactics. Good stuff!

I picked up a lightly used Samsung Odyssey Windows VR headset from a friend. It blows my Rift out of the water graphically, huge upgrade. Can't wait for tonight's race!

kGBXRpn.png